Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Garage / Tools Discussions

Old 01-23-2016, 07:01 PM   #15
Ruebernard

Drives: 2017 GRT 2SS/RS M6 Vert
Great value!!!!
Old 01-23-2016, 07:01 PM   #16
SummitWhite1LE
SICC

Drives: 2014 2SS1LE Summit White Camaro
Let us know how they work before I order myself a set

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
SummitWhite1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 07:10 PM   #17
JMT

Drives: 2013 1LT
I made the wooden ones too! Saved my money for more mods
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 07:22 PM   #18
mySSt

Drives: '11 SS M6, '14 SS 1LE, '17 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock-It Man View Post
I have Rhino ramps from before I bought the Camaro. On smooth surfaces like the concrete floor of a garage, your Camaro's air dam will push these forward and you will never get up the ramp. On rough asphalt, they may or may no work for you.

I have Race Ramps. Expensive, but exactly what you need for any car with a low air dam. Also they are wider, so less anxiety.
I just throw a scrap 12" x 12" piece of tool drawer material under each Rhino ramp on smooth garage floors and place a 18" piece of 2 x 8 wood in front of each ramp - no slipping and the wood pieces raise the front end enough so the front air dam doesn't touch the ramps. When finished with the day's task, just store the pieces of material and wood with the ramps. Quite a bit cheaper than Race Ramps.

'11 CGM SS M6 ordered in 3/11, '14 BRM SS 1LE from stock in 10/13 & '17 HBM SS 1LE in 11/16 - all from BeckyD!!
mySSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 08:29 PM   #19
jshaf
Montani Semper Liberi

Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS w/ IOM stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welker2 View Post
Haven't used them, but used these for years ... what I liked about them was there is another part that attaches to and extends the bottom of each ramp, making them great for use with low profile vehicles, such as my Vette. Very sturdy, easy to use/store and I gave them away after several years of use (my ability to work on vehicles has been limited these days due to surgeries). You can get them at Harbor Freight ...

http://www.harborfreight.com/magnum-...ock-67722.html
finally found some one that has this ramp, thanks for posting. will probably pick them up next trip to HF

Stainless Works 1 7/8 Long Tude Headers, Stainless Works High Flow Cats, Stainless Works Retro Chambered Catback, Z/28 Air Intake, RDP Tuned, FR41 Chrome Rims, 1100W stereo, 35% Tint
jshaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 09:12 PM   #20
Bulldog3071

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
I have the harbor frieght ones and they work great
Lakewood Strut Tower Brace, JBA Shorty Headers, JBA 8 MM Wires, Airaid TB Spacer, Phastek CAI Scoop, Washer Bottle Relocation Kit, Stainlees Steel Brake Lines, Brake Performance Slotted and Drilled Rotors, BMR Tunnel Brace, BMR Trailing Arms, BMR Subframe Connectors, Borla ATAK Muffelers, Z28 Wickerbill Spoiler, VTC, Bow Tie Delete, BMR Adjustable Front Swaybar, BMR End Link Kit, BMR Extreme Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Diablo I1000 "InTune"
Bulldog3071 is offline   Reply With Quote