Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-27-2018, 02:41 PM   #631
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan

Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badchicken View Post
Lime Rock Green is the official color but often referred as Emerald Green

https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343018
I have no idea where that list came from, on my sticker it says Emerald Green Metallic so that is what I go by.

I do like the pic of the concept car with the tan roof though. Not so crazy about the tan dashboard, but also like the tan seats.
Tune by DynoSteve via SCTx4 Tuner

One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total

[/SIZE]

theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 04:48 PM   #632
1badchicken

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS 2SS Green Flash
Quote:
Originally Posted by theragtopguy View Post
I have no idea where that list came from, on my sticker it says Emerald Green Metallic so that is what I go by.

I do like the pic of the concept car with the tan roof though. Not so crazy about the tan dashboard, but also like the tan seats.
Yeah that tan is hideous
1badchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:48 PM   #633
phucnguyentvp

Drives: Who Makes Camaro
Hey Bud 1LE, how about a pic of the window sticker showing the options so we can figure this 1LE thing out?
phucnguyentvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:49 PM   #634
phucnguyentvp

Drives: Who Makes Camaro
I havent had my car but a few weeks but the splitter really makes me nervous when my wife wants to drive
phucnguyentvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 03:06 PM   #635
1badchicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by phucnguyentvp View Post
I havent had my car but a few weeks but the splitter really makes me nervous when my wife wants to drive
I have my extra if your interested plus it had XPEL applied to it already
PM me if you like.
Also the 1LE was a dealer applied option and was applied at dealerships.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:12 AM   #636
Gary24

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
I have my extra if your interested plus it had XPEL applied to it already
PM me if you like.
Also the 1LE was a dealer applied option and was applied at dealerships.
Dealer applied option? So the dealer installed the 1LE suspension, transmission and wheels? I don’t think so.
Gary24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:50 PM   #637
1badchicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary24 View Post
Dealer applied option? So the dealer installed the 1LE suspension, transmission and wheels? I don’t think so.
No he was asking about the 1LE suspension.

I'm not sure what you are referencing as far as the Wheels and the transmission.

The 1LE sold as a package and included the blacked out matted hood. There is only one member within our group that I know of that actually has the 1LE suspension (VIN) as a part of his Green Flash. When I purchased mine new it had an option of installing the 1LE suspension, so just to be clear it did not include the 1LE wheels or hood.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:53 PM   #638
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

Drives: 2015 1LE Suspen 2SS RS Green Flash
Quote:
No he was asking about the 1LE suspension.

I'm not sure what you are referencing as far as the Wheels and the transmission.

The 1LE sold as a package and included the blacked out matted hood. There is only one member within our group that I know of that actually has the 1LE suspension (VIN) as a part of his Green Flash. When I purchased mine new it had an option of installing the 1LE suspension, so just to be clear it did not include the 1LE wheels or hood.
Yes it was an add on option. My dealer built mine with the 1LE Suspension added at the dealer when it was delivered. Is listed as SCJ on the trunk tag. A $1,975.00 option.
Old 08-13-2018, 06:36 PM   #639
Mriguy

Drives: 2015 Green Flash
HELP!!!!!

THE spring slipped off my convertible top handle. i tried to get my fingers in it to slide it on but its too small and the only thing i can figure out is to remove the forward part of the roof to remove the screws that hold the plastic cover on. really?!!! no easy access to the handle!!!! not happy any thoughts? oh and the warranty ran out 2 months ago!
Mriguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 04:22 PM   #640
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan

Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mriguy View Post
HELP!!!!!

THE spring slipped off my convertible top handle. i tried to get my fingers in it to slide it on but its too small and the only thing i can figure out is to remove the forward part of the roof to remove the screws that hold the plastic cover on. really?!!! no easy access to the handle!!!! not happy any thoughts? oh and the warranty ran out 2 months ago!
Try re-posting this question in the Convertible forum, maybe somebody there can help.
Tune by DynoSteve via SCTx4 Tuner

One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total

[/SIZE]

theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 09:07 AM   #641
STERN2192

Drives: 15' 2SS Green Flash 71' Monte Carlo
Hey guys I'm thinking about making some serious mods to the flash IE cam swap. Has anyone done this yet? If so would you guys recommend keeping VVT or doing the ls3 conversion? I want to keep the car as is since in Ohio its considered a collectible, but I'm seriously getting the mod itch.
STERN2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 11:38 AM   #642
1badchicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by STERN2192 View Post
Hey guys I'm thinking about making some serious mods to the flash IE cam swap. Has anyone done this yet? If so would you guys recommend keeping VVT or doing the ls3 conversion? I want to keep the car as is since in Ohio its considered a collectible, but I'm seriously getting the mod itch.
How many miles do you have on your Flash? A collectable is a collectable but the miles and condition will determine the overall value. I am kind of understanding you did not buy it for the purposes of storing it and reselling it way later down the road.

I have not modded any internals yet but will once our twins are born and the dust settles. I think if you plan to keep it for two years or more you shouldn't worry too much about any modifications. I've already completed some modifications but I drive mine daily and purchased it new. But for my case I will not re sale it.

So just my .02, mod away but with only proven shops. I have about two to three weeks before I reintroduce her
Old 08-17-2018, 01:03 PM   #643
STERN2192

Drives: 15' 2SS Green Flash 71' Monte Carlo
Quote:
How many miles do you have on your Flash? A collectable is a collectable but the miles and condition will determine the overall value. I am kind of understanding you did not buy it for the purposes of storing it and reselling it way later down the road.

I have not modded any internals yet but will once our twins are born and the dust settles. I think if you plan to keep it for two years or more you shouldn't worry too much about any modifications. I've already completed some modifications but I drive mine daily and purchased it new. But for my case I will not re sale it.

So just my .02, mod away but with only proven shops. I have about two to three weeks before I reintroduce her
I just got over the 6k mark and owned for two years. Its a weekend car for sure, and I have no real plans of selling it. I did all the visual mods like tinted windows side markers and tail lights, and blacked out bowties. I did an SLP LM1 axel back, and plan on doing a CAI next weekend. I just know I'm gonna want more power.
STERN2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 06:02 PM   #644
1badchicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by STERN2192 View Post
I just got over the 6k mark and owned for two years. Its a weekend car for sure, and I have no real plans of selling it. I did all the visual mods like tinted windows side markers and tail lights, and blacked out bowties. I did an SLP LM1 axel back, and plan on doing a CAI next weekend. I just know I'm gonna want more power.
Can you post pics of your tail lights? Sounds interesting

I had three cars. My Porsche, the flash and a mint condition 93 Firehawk
The Flash is my go to car. I have 62K miles on mine.
That’s great with only $6K miles. I’m going with an Eforce supercharger when
The dust settles after these last rounds of mods. Kind of broke my piggies bank