Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 01-02-2007, 10:39 PM   #1
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
I love Cabela's!

Anyone here been to either a 'Cabela's' or 'Bass Pro' store? They're great places to spend half the day!

We have a 'Cabela's' about an hour from home, and everytime I go, I end up staying at least 2 hours and spending more money than I intended to.

The 'Cabela's here has a three story display depicting a mountain scene, with everything from foxes to grizzly bear in it. There's even another display of Africa, as well as a huge, walk through aquarium. Not to mention, on the second floor, theirs a place to have lunch/dinner.

These places are awesome!
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:07 PM   #2
truvkngfan

Drives: Porsche928,AMV8,Acadia,Accord
I stop in ours about once a week, its 8 minutes form my house, but if you want to see insanely huge, go to the Bass pro Shops in Springfield, MO.

Surprisingly enough, we have 10000 lakes but no bass pro shops in Minnesota. But Supposedly they are making an addition to the Mall of America that will hass a Bass pro as their anchor
truvkngfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:35 AM   #3
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Still have yet to step foot in it, but about 15 min away from my house is the new (crap, I forgot what it's called) store. Might be the bass pro shop, or outdoor world. Heck, I can't remember but the wife was just there a few days ago. She also told me about the huge aquarium (fresh and saltwater), the cafeteria, life sized stuffed elk, etc, etc, etc....she kept going on. I love the places too, but I hate going. I end up wanting to buy everything and we are trying to stay on our budget....(gotta get that college account set up, retirement, emer fund....thinkin bout the future). We have some great places here in Texas. That place is off of IH-10 and 1604. If anyone else here is around the San Antonio area, they know what I'm talking about!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote