Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 09-17-2018, 07:32 PM   #1
cptslow

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS L99
Thumbs up HUGE shoutout to Ted at JRE

Hi everyone!

Just a quick thank you to Ted at JRE. I have a very long (bad) tuning story that I thought would never end, so just this morning I gave Ted a call and by noon I had a custom tune on my car that was 100x better than the crap I had. I'm now in the datalogging phase, and I'm sure it won't be long before I'm fully up and running better than ever!

I have a complex setup too, but I guarantee it is something Ted has done dozens of times before. If you are questioning your tune (engine or trans), and you are hesitant about remote tuning, get over it! You won't be disappointed.

Yes, I was not thrilled about spending more money on tuning, but after seeing the crap that was running on my car I wish I hadn't waited this long.

THANKS AGAIN TED!!

cptslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 09:02 PM   #2
tazman

Drives: 2014 ZL1
I agree I have his 125 package with 2'' TSP headers done prior to upping my boost. Ted says my car took more fuel then normal and after that it was rough at idle but Ted listened to me and looked at the logs I sent and WOW it is running awesome now!
Old 09-17-2018, 11:06 PM   #3
Pete G

Drives: 2015 SS 1LE
Great to hear
Pete G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:17 AM   #4
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptslow View Post
Hi everyone!

Just a quick thank you to Ted at JRE. I have a very long (bad) tuning story that I thought would never end, so just this morning I gave Ted a call and by noon I had a custom tune on my car that was 100x better than the crap I had. I'm now in the datalogging phase, and I'm sure it won't be long before I'm fully up and running better than ever!

I have a complex setup too, but I guarantee it is something Ted has done dozens of times before. If you are questioning your tune (engine or trans), and you are hesitant about remote tuning, get over it! You won't be disappointed.

Yes, I was not thrilled about spending more money on tuning, but after seeing the crap that was running on my car I wish I hadn't waited this long.

THANKS AGAIN TED!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazman View Post
I agree I have his 125 package with 2'' TSP headers done prior to upping my boost. Ted says my car took more fuel then normal and after that it was rough at idle but Ted listened to me and looked at the logs I sent and WOW it is running awesome now!
Thank you guys, I love what I do so it is great to hear feedback good or bad.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote