Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 10-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #183
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
hey morgh, cant wait to see how it looks finished with the SS bumper, great work, sorry to hear about your first painter, that guy deserves to be shot
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:36 PM   #184
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
damn you xanthos..lol.should have "completed" pics up by next week..serioulsy this time i hope..just took it back today after stealing it from paint for the MTI thing.
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #185
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

noticed in the a/c vents i accidentally found air fresheners that match my interior exactly..didnt even realize it till my fiancee pointed that out once i put the fresheners in..i bought them cause the car smelled really strongly of paint. and cucumber melon is my favorite artificial fragrance..just so happened to be the perfect color..lol..damned pickel.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #186
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Glad to see you got the interior in. Looks great.
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:56 AM   #187
Jericho
Come see me.

Drives: Chevrolet Line-up
Send a message via Yahoo to Jericho
Your interior is tight. Liking that.
Vin#30271
Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:58 PM   #188
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

thanks its not totally done yet..i know it doesnt match the stripes, in person the stripes change color a bit and shimmer different greens, but i was wanting this green even though it doesnt match..cant see the stripes from inside the car, cant see the interior from outside the car..doesnt matter..LOL.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:13 PM   #189
Toecutter

Drives: Acura
Looks great!
Toecutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:47 PM   #190
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
In all seriousness Mohrg, I really like what you've done with the car. Don't let the haters get you down.
- X

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:38 PM   #191
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

had a kid post a comment on youtube asking me how i got my color scheme done cause he wants to get the exact scheme in January when he gets his car. was it wrong of me to think of him as an asshole and tell him that it would be bullshit if he copied me???lol..cause some cars were pretty much destined to be plentiful..like black with flat black racing stripes or black with IOM stripes..but i chose a really nice green with neon green lights and green leather interior and i just knew nobody would even like it..now this kid wants to copy it 100%

Im all for taking cues from other owners and even doing something you like and if he likes green and black whatever..but to just blatantly copy someone is B.S. i told him i meant no ill will towards him but i just thought it would be shitty if he copied me. cause it wouldnt be his car it would be just a mold of mine..with that said. ill stalk him down and key his ass..LOL..not the car mind you but him literally.......then his car

ohh and the car is pretty much done..i think you guys will like the new look. still same color. the green isnt nearly as bright but it looks as it should now. its the right color and the reason its soo brilliant in those pics is because it had no clear coat on it at the time..sounds weird but having clear coat adds to the shine and reflection taking away the appearance of a brighter green..ill have to show you..the paint is from the same exact can too that the other painter used. but it just looks more professional. and it shimmers exactly how i originally wanted it..the "gills" and bowties and facets are all the same green as well..LOL..as well as the interior in green leather and black alcantara. will post pics up hopefully tomorrow if weather permits..just found my new camera after two months of losing it to a laundry hamper.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:14 AM   #192
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
In all seriousness Mohrg, I really like what you've done with the car. Don't let the haters get you down.
- X
Thanks X means alot that you like it..Dont know why but it really is cool to me that you think its cool..thanks alot man.just a few more odds and ends and im giving up on it... im tired of other people having my baby and me not being able to drive it. so ima hold off on the turbo and all that for a while. that way theyll be out, tried and tested, all the bugs worked out, and i wont have to lose it for a month. and even when i get it back it may have some bugs in it that will destroy my car.so then theyll be even more waiting.

so ima just enjoy it now while its new. and ORIGINAL. CAUSE NOW THAT guy is saying that black/ green stripes is a common color combination and that he already had the idea long before i bought my car..LOL..its just BS that he says that right after he ask for the website or store name that i got my stripes from cause he wants to do his car identical to mine..LOL..he even has my YouTube link on his favorites showing my car off to his friends saying that its identical to what hes going to do with his..

cant have shit..lol..i wouldnt even be even the slightest bit upset if it were a very common color combo. i know other cars have already had it before and will after mine, but still no other camaros have it at all or even close. and the first person to express interest wants my paint code to get the exact color..then gets pissed when i wont give it to him..lol..thats just a little too much at one time for me.

i wanted something that i really like plus is extremely different and turns heads. without having something even remotely similar to anothers car. if i wanted to do that i would have went with Black with flat black stripes. that was what i really wanted. but i said "you know what there will be tons of guys that will do that, i love flat black and the cars that those guys did were incredible.reason i wanted to do that was that i didnt think black/green would look right.on a car anyway.but after a few weeks of pondering i just said screw it. and went for it. now im getting raped for my genius..LOL..sorry just venting. but seriously.

so i guess if he does that then ima copy Xanthas car and mimmick it to a perfection. screw all the thousands and thousands of dollars i have invested in mine.if i cant be a one of a kind neither can YOU!!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #193
Winslow

Drives: Dodge Ram
This is by far my favorite camaro that ive seen. I love the shade of green it is. its AWESOME.
Winslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 02:47 PM   #194
Jericho
Come see me.

Drives: Chevrolet Line-up
Send a message via Yahoo to Jericho
Sup man? been back for a couple months now and leaving again.
Vin#30271
Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:11 PM   #195
johnrgomez

Drives: Camaro 2012 LS
hey bud where did you get the stripes, email please johnrgomez@hotmail.com
johnrgomez is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2010 camaro, 2010 camaro lt, 2010 camaro west virginia