Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 08-09-2019, 03:09 PM   #1
AcmeCamaro
Acme

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1SS 1LE
2019 SS 1LE 666hp Build help

Alrighty guys, I know I'm new to the forum and new to the Camaro world. Ive spent the last decade building racebikes. To include the pride and joy in my Garage a 2015 R1 all motor 204hp/117ftlbs TQ monster.

But before I get distracted by my bike obsession lol. Ive decided to jump into this world head first and right into the deep end. Ive already bought some of my desired parts before I even set a build goal. So what I'm looking to get from this thread is recommendations on parts to add to my list. Ive seen plenty of 6.2L hit the 600 mark on just the motor. I'd like to strive for 666 for slightly sinisterly pleasing reasons lol. So I'll start with what I have. Bear in mind... as of now other than the CAI none of my parts are installed yet. im going to completely collect all the pieces of the build and do it all at once.

So the Car obviously: 2019 1SS 1LE Manual 6 speed.

Already purchased and sitting parts:
Kooks 1 7/8 Longtube Headers w/ off road connecting pipes
Borla ATAK cat back exhaust quad tip with NPP
DEI Titanium Headers/Exhaust wrap
Lingenfelter GT32 Cam (225/241 Duration,.643/.657 lift,114 centerline
Lingenfelter Cam kit Dual Titanium valves, springs, retainers
Cold Inductions Cold Air Intake
GM flex fuel sensor and wire harness
HPtuners MPVI2
Glowshift Wideband AFR Dual 4.9 Sensors
Innovate Motorsports Ethenaol% and Fuel Temp Gauge
Dual Pod A Pillar Mount

So on top of that.... I'm open to suggestions for additional items.

debating having Pray performance port and polish the IM and TB as well as the stock heads... VS buying aftermarket of the same three.

Are ARP head studs needed?
Fuel system upgrade needed?
Ignition system upgrade?

Any and all help is greatly Appreciated
Cold Inductions intake
Flex Fuel converstion
MSD Ignition System
HPtuner
American Flag Half wrap
AcmeCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 03:42 PM   #2
Need4Camaro

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS & '99 Camaro Z28
You can be as sinister as you want but 777 is where the real power is...
Need4Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 04:06 PM   #3
John_S

Drives: 2019 Camaro SS
This is so edgy.
Old 08-09-2019, 06:57 PM   #4
SJFGTO
Oh Oh it's Friday Night!

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE Nightfall Gray
You are spending a ton. All good. So don’t cheap out with wrap for your headers. Have them coated. Coating dissipates heat much more efficiently, looks waaay better and avoids hot spots which can and will damage the header pipes.
2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE NFG; ARH 2” headers, catless mids, ARH full exhaust, Lingenfelter 18% lower pulley, ATI Harmonic Balancer, Roto-fab CAI, EE-catch can, TM ported TB, NX Lid, BMR strut tower brace. Aeroforce dual pod interceptor gauges. Tuned by Vengeance Racing!!! 644 HP @ 6250 rpm / 689 trq @ 3660 rpm

Four that wanna own me
Two that wanna stone me
One says she's a friend of mine...
SJFGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 07:21 AM   #5
TJay74

Drives: 17 Camaro SS 1LE & 16 Sierra AT CC
If you are going the cam route I would go ahead and go the MSD Atomic intake and maybe even a 95mm TB or the LT5 TB instead.

As far as remaining upgrades, go ahead and pick up the LT4 injectors, LT4 HPFP, LT4 non-orificed fuel line, and the LT4 hard fuel lines. No sense in adding all the HP and leaving the fuel system headroom on the table.

No real upgrades needed to the ignition system, you could upgrade the wires to the MSD 10mm wires and use a suitable plug for the heat range you will need.

Who do you plan on using for the tuning?

2017 Camaro SS 1LE - Procharger D1SC w/ Tial 2" BOV & Race intercooler / ARH full length catless headers / Alky meth injection system - 650rwhp on conservative tune SOLD
TJay74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 10:55 AM   #6
AcmeCamaro
Acme

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJay74 View Post
If you are going the cam route I would go ahead and go the MSD Atomic intake and maybe even a 95mm TB or the LT5 TB instead.

As far as remaining upgrades, go ahead and pick up the LT4 injectors, LT4 HPFP, LT4 non-orificed fuel line, and the LT4 hard fuel lines. No sense in adding all the HP and leaving the fuel system headroom on the table.

No real upgrades needed to the ignition system, you could upgrade the wires to the MSD 10mm wires and use a suitable plug for the heat range you will need.

Who do you plan on using for the tuning?

Still new to the game.. does this package from wild hammer cover all the fuel bases....
https://wildhammermotorsports.com/16...xoCD04QAvD_BwE

I have been eyeing the MSD intake. Its sexy AF.

There is a company local to me in el paso called Hammer Performance. With a decent dyno setup and some seemingly intelligent folks working their.
Cold Inductions intake
Flex Fuel converstion
MSD Ignition System
HPtuner
American Flag Half wrap
AcmeCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote