Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 12-04-2009, 04:28 PM   #1
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Thumbs up Renegade Performance - San Diego

Just got back from getting my JBA Ceramic Coated Headers installed. really great guys! Lots of amazing GT500's in the garage! Great facility, fast work, good service, very knowledgeable.

CamaroSSguy recommended them to me now I am recommending them to you! They also gave me a great price on the headers!

Greg Rentis - 619-569-4188
http://www.mustangsandmotorsports.com/ - coming soon

They installed the headers, and then reset the computer. Greg suggested coming back in about 500 miles to have them retorqued. I'll do that on the 18th right before heading up to Willow Springs

They used the gaskets that came with the headers. Also to note, you'll see the 1 red spark plug wire at the back on the driver's side. The headers do not allow the OEM wire to be used. So, if you get the headers from JBA, they recommend getting the full set of performance wires to go with them

I didn't think she could sound any better! I was wrong! The headers give The beast a little deeper & louder growl! I love it!! Didn't get her dynod, but butt dyno says she feels a little more potent!

A couple of shots:

Name:  DSC_4158Small.jpg
Views: 1391
Size:  106.2 KB

Name:  DSC_4160Small.jpg
Views: 1267
Size:  86.2 KB
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:55 AM   #2
CamaroSSguy

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro SS 6 Speed
Ya they took care of me too! Great prices. Headers are looking good!
CamaroSSguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:05 PM   #3
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Awesome! Nice looking headers. Been looking for a decent shop around SD to take my Camaro and Trailblazer to.
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Yup, they are a huge shop! Very into Mustangs' and muscle cars. Tell em Michael J. sent ya Greg is a good gut to work with and he & his partner have a lot of good experience...
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Old 12-10-2009, 08:34 AM   #5
loopback
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Black 1SS
Going to be right around the corner there for work today and plan on checking stopping by. Thanks for the info.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:16 AM   #6
2010 4 DW
Account Suspended

Drives: White 2010 RS/SS
Great to find a good shop in San Diego. I know where I will be getting my JBA Shorties - mid-pipes and installation.

Thanks for the info..

DW
2010 4 DW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:22 PM   #7
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Cool! Tell Greg Michael J. says hi I'll be going back next week so he can retorque the headers...
Old 12-18-2009, 12:15 PM   #8
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Just came back from them re-torquing the headers! They also repositioned my drivers side muffler which need a little straightening out

great guys! Ordered all the Stillen drilled/slotted Rotors, Goodridge SS brake lines and Hawk ceramic pads! I'll be visiting these guys in January for the install!

Old 01-14-2010, 03:42 PM   #9
CamaroSSguy

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro SS 6 Speed
I just got my mid pipe from them. They said anyone we refer gets a discount and gets me free labor and discounts so tell them George sent ya! They just got there website up too and looking for feedback for everyone
CamaroSSguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:59 PM   #10
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

http://www.mustangsandmotorsports.com/

Yup - they are very good at what they do and stand by their service. I am getting my Stillen slotted/drilled rotors, SS brake lines, and Hawk pads installed by them next week

They are installing a dyno soon and will be able to do tuning also!
Old 01-29-2010, 05:24 PM   #11
loopback
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Black 1SS
Stopped by today and looking at getting:
1812SJS JBA Stainless Shorty Headers
W0812 JBA Ignition Wires
40-3114 JBA Exhaust System
and
38144.320 Eibach Sway Bar Kit

Staying smog legal and within the warranty and dont want it TO LOUD

Great price and knowledgeable guy without trying to sell you stuff. But now just need to figure out how to convince the wife to pick me up and drop me off while they have my car. I'm up in North County

Allready got the CAI inc. intake.........

loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:48 PM   #12
2010 4 DW
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Stopped by today and looking at getting:
1812SJS JBA Stainless Shorty Headers
W0812 JBA Ignition Wires
40-3114 JBA Exhaust System
and
38144.320 Eibach Sway Bar Kit

Staying smog legal and within the warranty and dont want it TO LOUD

Great price and knowledgeable guy without trying to sell you stuff. But now just need to figure out how to convince the wife to pick me up and drop me off while they have my car. I'm up in North County

Allready got the CAI inc. intake.........
You will love that exhaust setup. Just tell the wife it needs regular maintenance but they are outsourcing.

Greg over there took care of me on my first round of mods. Next up I want to get some good brakes and maybe a Vortech or Maggie.

DW
Old 01-29-2010, 06:00 PM   #13
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Very cool mods!!
Old 02-08-2010, 12:13 PM   #14
2010 4 DW
Account Suspended

Just saw this and these guys are taking care of the Camaro 5 community in So Cal. I wonder if this is Loopback?

http://renegademustangs.wordpress.com/

I am also thinking about some sway bars and springs next.

DW