Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 10-07-2014, 12:35 AM   #1
OrangeSunsetMirmeid

Drives: 2013 2SSRS Inferno Orange MT
Question Wheel Advice

I'm looking for some help in getting new wheels installed. There are some things I don't know about, so I don't know if I can trust the wheel installation place to do it right. I don't want anyone to mess up my precious SS. I don't know if I need spacers; how to make sure I get new sensors to go on the new wheels; what are hub rings, etc. I have been in decision mode for a long time, and now I am ready to commit. So...can anyone tell me what I want to hear the installer tell me about how he/she is going to do the installation? I will shop installers until I find the person that is confident, competent, and can talk the Camaro wheel installation talk.

I'm also looking for the right place to buy from. I requested two quotes online after deciding on the look I wanted, and no one responded.

In case you want to know, here are the specs:
2013 SS/RS
Wheels- 20" x 8" front and 20" x 9" rear flangeless, painted aluminum with Midnight Silver finish
Tires- P245/45R20 front and P275/40R20 rear, blackwall, summer (STD)

Chosen wheel:
Savini Black Di Force BM6 chrome, possibly with the flange behind the chrome rivets painted inferno orange.

or something very similar to this Savini model. I love SV21s, but at $1,055 a wheel, can't justify it.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Attached Images

OrangeSunsetMirmeid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:01 AM   #2
Smokey jr.

Drives: 2011 inferno orange camaro
read up on offsets
Smokey jr. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5 spoke wheel, chrome wheels, inferno orange, savini bm6, wheel advice