Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 05-08-2016, 11:38 PM   #1
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
June 26, 2016 NEC5Fest

Adding this to your regional thread in the hopes that some of you come. I know a few of you will be in new England for the Barrett Jackson auction on Saturday and we wanted to reach out and invite you to our 1st ever NEC5Fest event. If all go's well we intend to make this a yearly thing and perhaps have a live event added for our cars in the future. For those thinking NEC5Fest are they encroaching on C5Fest no we got permission to name it this from the moderator wearing the monkey costume. Some of you know we make a regular run to RICOA in Cumberland, RI every year well they canceled the show and we took the opportunity to revive an idea we floated around late last summer and made it happen we hope to see you all there for a good time.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote