Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > International Regions > Europe

Old 10-29-2008, 12:48 PM   #1
Cyberstyx

Drives: Seat Leon 1.8 20VT
Send a message via MSN to Cyberstyx
European Auto Shows

With the Silver SS parading the European countries (thx fbodfather ^^), does anyone have a clue, or a list even better, where and when we can see it?

We have our Internation Motoshow in Athens between the 7th and the 15th of November, but Chevy-Greece doesn't have a clue if the car will be present. Actually, Chevy-Greece didn't even KNOW what a Camaro WAS, at least up to mid Summer that I called them over the phone. Yeah, go figure... Now their knowledge has somewhat improved, I think. They reply "we don't know" to any question that has the word "Camaro" in it ROFL.

I had to send an email to GM Europe requesting info about its exhibition so I can turn up at the correct day, if it 's not gonna be around for the whole exhibition (better safe than sorry).

If anyone has any info, please share!!

(PS: I 'm gonna be REALLY UPSET if I don't see the car in the show )