Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-01-2018, 09:07 PM   #15
oldman

Drives: SS 6 speed of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenring View Post
oldman - congrats, sounds like you have some wise children.

My daughter just signed on at GCU a Private Christian University, https://www.gcu.edu/cro/?utm_expid=.....google.com%2F

No full ride, but managed to get a lot of scholarships through her hard work in music and studies.

Just great to hear some positive/encouraging things regarding the youth!

I love working with my kids (about 30 years old at my University) They are great and gives me great faith in the future of the world...

GCU looks real good and these solid universities based on strong moral values offer the only lasting education.
Forged short block, large duration sub .600 lift Cam Motion cam, 7200 RPM fuel cut, Pray Ported Heads, 3.85 pulley D1X, stage II intercooler, DSX secondary low side, DSX E85 sensor, Lingenfelter big bore 2.0 pump, ported front cats, 60608 Borla, LT4 injectors, ZL1 1LE driveshaft and Katech ported TB, ported MSD intake, BTR valvetrain, ARP studs, ProFlow valves, PS4 tires.
oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:08 PM   #16
oldman

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlathim View Post
My son is getting his learner's permit for driver's license today. I'm terrified!
First thing my son wanted to learn was how to "burn out"... of course I showed him

I got him into AutoX, it really teaches them how to handle the car.
Forged short block, large duration sub .600 lift Cam Motion cam, 7200 RPM fuel cut, Pray Ported Heads, 3.85 pulley D1X, stage II intercooler, DSX secondary low side, DSX E85 sensor, Lingenfelter big bore 2.0 pump, ported front cats, 60608 Borla, LT4 injectors, ZL1 1LE driveshaft and Katech ported TB, ported MSD intake, BTR valvetrain, ARP studs, ProFlow valves, PS4 tires.
Old 12-01-2018, 09:13 PM   #17
oldman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammdo View Post
Hillsdale is a great college. I donate to them...one of the few who gets it...

Congrats to the family...

-Don
Thanks, you are helping the next generation of people that just want to follow the Constitution and practice free speech. She had many college offers to my mind better offers. But she told me she is going to Hillsdale and that was that. Hillsdale is ranked higher than UT for academic rigor, but below Rice. Of course as noted the Federal Go'vment does not consider Hillsdale a collage at all... cause they may um not like minorities.. which my daughter is

After a year at Oxford she will come back and clerk for Kavenaugh or Sotomayor, as Hillsdale has a dorm just off the Capital Mall just for the students that clerk.

Last edited by oldman; 12-01-2018 at 09:28 PM.