Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 01-14-2013, 11:29 PM   #11355
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Spacing is close with 18's, only issues are: you need to tie back the emergency brake lines and remove any balancing weights glued on the outside of the front brake calipers.

Car is lowered with the Pfadt 1 1/4" springs. Although my front end is even lower with the added weight of the SC. The front pirellis are just a little taller than stock and the clearance is tight. Luckily no speed bumps on the 1/4 mile. Adjustable coilovers may be on my list after the drivetrain.

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:05 AM   #11356
LBJ

Drives: 2012 camaro 1LS. M6
Heath checking in ...30 miles e of Columbus
LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:23 AM   #11357
GC-Camaro

Drives: 2014 Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ View Post
Heath checking in ...30 miles e of Columbus
Welcome!

GC-Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:00 AM   #11358
tkrupinski
Hugger Orange

Drives: 2010 Hugger Orange 2SS/ RS YSI/4l80
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
I actually saw the yellow with red stripes because the track was wet and everyone was kicking sod onto the track when they spun off/out.

A few people saw the blue flag with yellow diagonal when I came up behind them
It's been awhile, how is everyone.
tkrupinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #11359
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrupinski View Post
It's been awhile, how is everyone.
Great!

Did you repaint your car or pick up a different one?

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:04 PM   #11360
tkrupinski
Hugger Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
Great!

Did you repaint your car or pick up a different one?
How have you been. Looks like you were having some intake problems, did you get it all squared away?
I sold the white one, purchased another white one, tore that Bastard apart and painted it Hugger orange with HotRod black stripes. Car was built by East Texas Muscle and needed alot of little things done to it but other than that its a beast.
Was thinking about having a Mod day at my place this year after Hines's. Maybe for the people that could not make that one or for people that just want another one. The garage is plenty big enough and we have a ton of parking, What do you think? Any input would be great.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:33 PM   #11361
gahammerle

Yeah, I took the Injen off and put the stocker back on for now. I can tell the difference. :( Been too busy to do anything else with it. Would love to figure out where the water is seeping in.

Mod days are fun. The more the merrier.

Hugger Orange is my favorite for the 1st gens, which is why I went with IOM.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
Old 01-16-2013, 02:46 PM   #11362
tkrupinski
Hugger Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
Yeah, I took the Injen off and put the stocker back on for now. I can tell the difference. :( Been too busy to do anything else with it. Would love to figure out where the water is seeping in.

Mod days are fun. The more the merrier.

Hugger Orange is my favorite for the 1st gens, which is why I went with IOM.
Hope you find the culprit, that Damn water can ruin all kind of fun.
I will do some fishing on here about the Mod day and see what people think. Keep in touch.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:18 PM   #11363
Moratyr

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2LT
Hola peoples. Just moved up to Columbus from Florida and figured I'd say hello and see if I could get a little imput. I'm still running the stock pirelli's and have had no problems with them even in the colder temps we have been getting but but on the 31st when we got that good bit of snow fairly quickly during the afternoon it was pure hell trying to get her back home. So would a good pair of all seasons serve me well enough or should I really be looking at a winter only set? The area I'm in gets cleared quickly so I guess I would mainly have to worry about being caught while out and about.

Thanks guys.
Moratyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:21 PM   #11364
gahammerle

All seasons work fine in the snow. This is my 3rd winter with the stock 18" all season tires.

Find me on Facebook:
Old 01-16-2013, 07:14 PM   #11365
blue-bayou

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS/Stick
Mod days are cool. I may actually have stuff to do eventually.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:18 PM   #11366
blue-bayou

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS/Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moratyr View Post
Hola peoples. Just moved up to Columbus from Florida and figured I'd say hello and see if I could get a little imput. I'm still running the stock pirelli's and have had no problems with them even in the colder temps we have been getting but but on the 31st when we got that good bit of snow fairly quickly during the afternoon it was pure hell trying to get her back home. So would a good pair of all seasons serve me well enough or should I really be looking at a winter only set? The area I'm in gets cleared quickly so I guess I would mainly have to worry about being caught while out and about.

Thanks guys.
Florida? What part? I'm originally from Alabama. Anyway, I generally have problems right after(i.e. during) a snow or freezing rain. Ohio does a pretty good job of keeping the roads salted, so if I wait a day, then no problems.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:31 PM   #11367
Moratyr

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2LT
Jacksonville, NE part, so not too much of a temperature change it's just going to last longer here. That and I have to get used to the white stuff. It only snowed once in all my time in Fla
Moratyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #11368
Tantalizer43

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
I'm finally modding. Did some suspension work last fall, waiting on my black CAI and black SW headers to arrive from Chase now.

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?