Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 08-07-2008, 09:30 AM   #85
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzox View Post
FRIENDLY CHEVROLET CO. wasnt that the company that was just on cnbc's special saving gm they stated that he was the 4th or 5th biggest dealership for gm so he has enough customers that will probably pay that much for the camaro
They may change their mind when they see other dealers selling at MSRP. You know others will, they just don't want to say it right now.

We just feel the car will look better sitting in a driveway or garage than it will on our lot. SHARE THE LOVE!
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:50 AM   #86
Sizzox
Most Known Unknown

Drives: 08 Vette
Send a message via AIM to Sizzox
im luck my dad is best friends with an owner of a chevy dealership and know im not gonna get shafted but i hope there just isnt a lot of ppl who are thinking about gettin a camaro off you scotty and think they are in the clear without knowing how many you can get or order yet
Sizzox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:15 PM   #87
Txturbo
Keeper of the Faith

Drives: 2001 Z28 Agressively
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcamaro10 View Post
So I just spoke to someone at Bentley chevrolet in Florence, Al
and he said that he didnt know anything at all about the new camaro, he said that their meetings keep getting pushed back about it (which doesnt make sence because the first IDL was on july 22nd) asked about Msrp and he said "they" may try and mark them up for the first couple of months, but after that there will probably be so many on the lot the wont beable to sell. He also said something about a plant in ohio closing where he said the Camaro was being made closed,(wtf?) so he doesnt know if the camaro is coming out at all....

man i am so disappointed right now. We bought our truck from them, and i really wanted to get my camaro there because it is so close.
He doesn't know what he's talking about. Maybe the old Camaro plant is closed, but the new Camaro is being made in Canada, not Ohio. Don't worry, they will become Camaro geniuses the day the first one arrives.

2010 Camaro SS R6P
2001 Camaro Z28
1969 Camaro SS clone

Txturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 01:15 PM   #88
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzox View Post
im luck my dad is best friends with an owner of a chevy dealership and know im not gonna get shafted but i hope there just isnt a lot of ppl who are thinking about gettin a camaro off you scotty and think they are in the clear without knowing how many you can get or order yet
We're not going to do anything until our IDL tells us what we can order and when. We're not going down that road like a few other dealers...
Old 08-07-2008, 02:23 PM   #89
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS, 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to pinkcamaro10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txturbo View Post
He doesn't know what he's talking about. Maybe the old Camaro plant is closed, but the new Camaro is being made in Canada, not Ohio. Don't worry, they will become Camaro geniuses the day the first one arrives.
yeah i know, it just amazes me how much they dont know. i mean i dont expect them to know more than i do, but they should atleast know that the camaro will actually be coming, and whether or not they sell for msrp or less.

They would have had a sale if they had known atleast that much.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:46 PM   #90
scotchsride09
It's STARSCREAM!!!

Drives: 2003 Nissan Frontier S/C DR
Scotty;

You really do have integrity. The only reason I'd buy from anyone else now is if it just isn't feasible because of your allocation, or if I got a really really good deal (read: lots of money off) somewhere else. I just want to say thank you for all the people you've helped on this forum and that I admire a person in sales who isn't just trying to make more money all the time to the exclusion of the comfort and finances of their even potential customers.

Right now it's an '03 Nissan Frontier Supercharged Desert Runner I call Starscream.

On order is a 1SS/ RS IBM with Black Rally Stripes, Beige Interior, manual transmission and a sunroof! Oh, and a stereo upgrade too! Ordered from CamaroScotty in WI. How will I get my baby home?
scotchsride09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:47 PM   #91
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Hey, if you can't get a deal or car FROM me, hopefully you will get a deal or car BECAUSE of me! Sharin the love, time & time again!
Old 08-07-2008, 02:57 PM   #92
greenrail
Comic Curmudgeon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS-2010 VW CC Sport
We have to keep in mind that not all salespeople are as interested in specific vehicles as the enthusiasts are. For many it is just a job (not saying everyone here - so hold your bats okay).

It is just human nature.

I applaude Camaro Scotty for his stand.

Now, I have to figure out if I should come up there from Chicago to place my order! Do Cheeseheads sell to FIB's?
greenrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:05 PM   #93
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrail View Post
We have to keep in mind that not all salespeople are as interested in specific vehicles as the enthusiasts are. For many it is just a job (not saying everyone here - so hold your bats okay).

It is just human nature.

I applaude Camaro Scotty for his stand.

Now, I have to figure out if I should come up there from Chicago to place my order! Do Cheeseheads sell to FIB's?
speaking of cheeseheads....favre...jets.... It's just not right.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:48 PM   #94
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrail View Post

Shhhhhhh.......I was born in Ottawa
Old 08-07-2008, 03:56 PM   #95
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Quote:
speaking of cheeseheads....favre...jets.... It's just not right.
This topic is not going over well here....

They really did PUSH him out of Green Bay. Brett is a product of the Ron Wolf era, and Ted Thompson wants "his" team. The coach today said had he chosen "better" words in his discussion with Brett, & vise-versa, he'd be here playing. Several news media polls showed 70%+ favored Favre over Rodgers, because its the best chance to get to the playoffs. Green Bay is owned by the public, so this is sour for everyone.

Now Ted, Mike and Aaron will all pay the price if the GBP don't make it to the playoffs....and I'd guess Aaron will start realizing that soon enough. It's not Aaron's fault, and people don't hate him, they just would have rather had Favre play here. The last years has been tough for him productivity-wise, but he also didn't have any good running players or wide-outs. Last year they were productive, far better than anyone would have thought.

Brett was like everyone's adpoted child. We all felt his pain when his dad passed away, and with his wife's fight with cancer. He was family, and he made the pack great again. I think it was really more than football for us.

With that said, A Milwaukee CBS station is already trying to get rights for the Jets games, so they can air them here.

NOW, if I could only get my hands on a XXL JETS FAVRE JERSEY!!!!
Old 08-07-2008, 05:48 PM   #96
greenrail
Comic Curmudgeon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS-2010 VW CC Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
Shhhhhhh.......I was born in Ottawa
Gee, I live just East of there. You could delviver when you visit family! LOL
greenrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:13 PM   #97
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
This topic is not going over well here....

They really did PUSH him out of Green Bay. Brett is a product of the Ron Wolf era, and Ted Thompson wants "his" team. The coach today said had he chosen "better" words in his discussion with Brett, & vise-versa, he'd be here playing. Several news media polls showed 70%+ favored Favre over Rodgers, because its the best chance to get to the playoffs. Green Bay is owned by the public, so this is sour for everyone.

Now Ted, Mike and Aaron will all pay the price if the GBP don't make it to the playoffs....and I'd guess Aaron will start realizing that soon enough. It's not Aaron's fault, and people don't hate him, they just would have rather had Favre play here. The last years has been tough for him productivity-wise, but he also didn't have any good running players or wide-outs. Last year they were productive, far better than anyone would have thought.

Brett was like everyone's adpoted child. We all felt his pain when his dad passed away, and with his wife's fight with cancer. He was family, and he made the pack great again. I think it was really more than football for us.

With that said, A Milwaukee CBS station is already trying to get rights for the Jets games, so they can air them here.

NOW, if I could only get my hands on a XXL JETS FAVRE JERSEY!!!!
It's just not right. For all my life I watched favre on the packers, in the summer when i was a kid we used to go to lambeau while practice was going on, and wait for players to walk from the stadium to the practice field to try and get thier autographs..

I just dont think i can be a true packers fan anymore, i will store my cheesehead in the closet...

and i just dont see myself as a jets fan..... Today was a sad day for me.

I guess ill just have to be a traitor and root for Da Bears.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:41 AM   #98
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
I guess ill just have to be a traitor and root for Da Bears.

Finally!!! Someone is making sense!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote