Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 03-04-2012, 10:39 AM   #71
49ersXXIX
Take me back to 1994

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS SUMMIT WHITE
So yesterday afternoon i was on 16th and south van ness with my family and this idiot with a white 1995 mustang saleen was trying to race a 4th gen camaro in front of me. there are 2 lanes and traffic was busy. older gentleman in the 4th gen plays it cool (he had an ss. sounded bad too) so after he's done mocking the 4th gen he's speeding up and driving stupid, somehow his lane slowed down (car put his hazzard lights) and i passed his lane lightweight mocking him lol (i was on the left lane on the 2nd gear and just pressing the gas on and off passing his lane up)

i was on 19th and south van ness and from my rear view mirror i see this guy cutting off cars trying to get to me and he's unsuccessful, ****in idiot. Then i'm at the light on 21st and i don't see him but when the light turned green this guy took off... he was all the way to the right on the parking spaces and cuts off the car on the right lane lol ****in guy. so he gets on the left lane and i get on my right, my street is coming up to make a right (23rd) and i roll down my window kinda laughing at that guy and i told him stop racing and get a camaro. this guy doesn't even turn, he's looking straight with a mad face and takes off crazy. i don't think he understood english neighter. some latin guy.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:19 PM   #72
H3LLH0uNd84
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: A6 Ruby
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersXXIX View Post
So yesterday afternoon i was on 16th and south van ness with my family and this idiot with a white 1995 mustang saleen was trying to race a 4th gen camaro in front of me. there are 2 lanes and traffic was busy. older gentleman in the 4th gen plays it cool (he had an ss. sounded bad too) so after he's done mocking the 4th gen he's speeding up and driving stupid, somehow his lane slowed down (car put his hazzard lights) and i passed his lane lightweight mocking him lol (i was on the left lane on the 2nd gear and just pressing the gas on and off passing his lane up)

i was on 19th and south van ness and from my rear view mirror i see this guy cutting off cars trying to get to me and he's unsuccessful, ****in idiot. Then i'm at the light on 21st and i don't see him but when the light turned green this guy took off... he was all the way to the right on the parking spaces and cuts off the car on the right lane lol ****in guy. so he gets on the left lane and i get on my right, my street is coming up to make a right (23rd) and i roll down my window kinda laughing at that guy and i told him stop racing and get a camaro. this guy doesn't even turn, he's looking straight with a mad face and takes off crazy. i don't think he understood english neighter. some latin guy.
What an idiot!!
H3LLH0uNd84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:18 PM   #73
H3LLH0uNd84
SoCal Mayhem

As I waited for the lite to turn green and minding my own bizz(on alondra and bloomfield in Norwalk), this challenger pulls up next to me...... I look over and then turn away trying not to make eye contact he begins to rev his engine lil by lil until he steps on it and revs it. I turn to him and just shake my head and smile. LOL!!! I gave in and accepted his lil game. When the lite turned green he took off and I turned right on Alondra! LOL!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 11:39 PM   #74
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by H3LLH0uNd84 View Post
As I waited for the lite to turn green and minding my own bizz(on alondra and bloomfield in Norwalk), this challenger pulls up next to me...... I look over and then turn away trying not to make eye contact he begins to rev his engine lil by lil until he steps on it and revs it. I turn to him and just shake my head and smile. LOL!!! I gave in and accepted his lil game. When the lite turned green he took off and I turned right on Alondra! LOL!!!
lol I get that shit all the time. It's always a v6 mustang or charger. I usually let them race ahead but today I was on my way home from work. Was a block before the freeway at a light, I was in the right lane which takes me to the 5 on ramp off Paramount blvd(local downey guys know this) and some tough guy in a new v6 pulls up next to me. I never looked over but I can see him inching his was waiting for the green so I know i'm going to nail it when the light turns green lol. It did I went and so did he but couldn't keep up lol. He passed me on the freeway driving like a douche. Days like that make my day. Can't stand it when people think they are so badass they need to race and drive like douche bags
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:00 PM   #75
H3LLH0uNd84
SoCal Mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
lol I get that shit all the time. It's always a v6 mustang or charger. I usually let them race ahead but today I was on my way home from work. Was a block before the freeway at a light, I was in the right lane which takes me to the 5 on ramp off Paramount blvd(local downey guys know this) and some tough guy in a new v6 pulls up next to me. I never looked over but I can see him inching his was waiting for the green so I know i'm going to nail it when the light turns green lol. It did I went and so did he but couldn't keep up lol. He passed me on the freeway driving like a douche. Days like that make my day. Can't stand it when people think they are so badass they need to race and drive like douche bags
Hahahahaha!!!
Old 03-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #76
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Don't hurt em Richard Petty!
Old 03-18-2012, 10:12 PM   #77
49ersXXIX
Take me back to 1994

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS SUMMIT WHITE
some idiot with a dark red malibu was tailgating the **** out of me today and started cutting cars off like crazy. got me pretty pissed off too. if i didn't have my son i would have break checked his ass.... smh
Old 03-20-2012, 12:24 AM   #78
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Drives: 14 Jeep G Cherokee Overland HEMI
People are funny.
11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock (Sold) 6/19/14:AAC Plasma DRL's | Plug n play harness | Elite CC | Tint: 35% & 5% | LED Dome light | Show-N-Go Plate Holder | Flowmaster AT | C.A.I. Intake | VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB | Husky Splash Guards
SSGUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:32 AM   #79
909Camaro!
!!SoCal HT5!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro
SMFH! at all the lil honda ricers always trying to race dumb asses!!