Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 06-29-2010, 02:37 PM   #1
gregg37

Drives: 2010 Camaro - Synergy Edition
New Orleans Area - Tint Recommendations?

Anyone in the New Orleans Metro recommend some good quality window tinting. I've seen so many peeling bubbling jobs it's got me nervous.

Who do you guys recommend?

Also, do we really need to stop using the defrost on the rear? Does that cause the bubbles, or is it just a bad tint job?
My halo and grill Lighting - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgYRq8vP3g
gregg37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:21 AM   #2
DyerCamaro
Tom, Jen and Atlas

Drives: 2011 IOM 1SS/RS
I've actually had tint done by Mobile One on Clearview and Vets. They did a good job on my 4th gen (no bubbles). Also, check out Cool Concepts, I had a friend recommend them so that may be where I go to tint my 2011 and have my stripes put on. I also have tint on my mazda which has a rear defroster which i still use. That definitely shouldn't matter, you can still use your defroster just not right away. They usually tell you to keep your windows rolled up and not use the defroster for a day or two. Only a crappy tint job should cause bubbles later on. Check the exterior accessories threads for more info.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:20 AM   #3
sspaul

Drives: 2010 ss camaro, imperial blue
Send a message via AIM to sspaul Send a message via Yahoo to sspaul
go to cool concepts in reserve. they are located right their on airline hwy. they did my camaro. they do an excellent job
www.twitter.com/1djchampagne
mods: borla long tube headers, borla atak catback, lingenfelter gt-9 cam, ported heads, ecs base kit running 11 psi on top end, 1" bmr drop spring, aam 3.70 gears, ported throttle body, 160* thermorstat, lethal racing tune

750/641 rwhp/rwtq
sspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:53 PM   #4
Wes@Flashtech

Drives: Trans Am
I know this is an old thread but incase anyone else reads this later, I highly recommend Pro Audio. Ask for Rory and tell him Wes from Flashtech refered him and he will take care of you. This guy has done dozens of cars that I personally know of and I honestly have never heard of any issues.
Wes@Flashtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:07 PM   #5
NuckinFutz74

Drives: 2011 Synergy SS
Send a message via MSN to NuckinFutz74
I work for Street Styles, and we have done 5 Camaro's for different Saints players, and all of come out nice. If you need any pricing, I will take care of you.
NuckinFutz74 is offline   Reply With Quote