Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 12-05-2016, 06:20 PM   #1
kevlarking13
SoCal HT5

Drives: Inferno Orange SS
Selling my Baby! 2011 IOM SS 21k

What I have is a 2011 SS Camaro Inferno Orange Metallic. Asking 21k
I have put over 15,000 in mods into this vehicle. I will include a parts list down below.
A little about my Camaro: I am the origional owner of this vehicle with 50 miles as they had to drive it from a dealership to where i was located. The vehicle has 76k miles and they are 90% highway miles as I used to come back from camp pendleton on the weekends to visit family.
The Camaro is currently sponsored by VDI Motorsports and Ace alloy wheels. It is also an original member of Socal Headturners. The vehicle was tuned by cunningham motorsports out in temecula. The vehicle was also the lead car in a music video by Leck & Tyga about a year ago.
Now, my reason for selling this car: I had some unexpected expenses come up which put me into a huge financial hole. I never intended on selling this vehicle and i still technically dont need to. If you try and low ball me I wont even respond. I know what my car is worth and for the fun you will have in it, i know my price is reasonable. YES I KNOW YOU CAN FIND ANOTHER CAR WITH THE SAME MILES FOR MUCH LESS. But those cars wont have nearly as many mods as mine does, I gaurentee it. I am a reasonable guy though, so send me a text, i rarely answers calls and i will respond As soon as I can.

Mod List:
Custom Headturners Heritage Grille with LED lighting
ZL1 Conversion front bumper
VIS Terminator hood (Needs to be re-painted)
AAC Sidemarkers (Amber)
Ace Alloy wheels Convex 22'
Custom SS Rotors from R1 Concepts
Vertical Doors (Hate it or love it, they were free and I never have to use them)
Havoc Rear diffuser painted black
Rear spoiler (dont know the brand but its suttle and looks great!)
Spyder Tailights
Custom sub box (The box is currently out but could be negotiated in with price)
Full Image dynamics Sound system
Double Din radio conversion
Hurst short shifter
1 of 10 ever made Copo Camaro headers (This car is scary loud!)
custom exhaust system
Tuned by Cuningham motorsports 429 Rwhp

If you have any questions just text me! 909268fivesix92
ARH copo Headers-Zl1 Front Bumper-Hotchkis Strut Tower brace-Custom Engine cover-Granetelli Spark plug wire- Hurst Short shifter- Schoche double din screen- Vis Terminator hood, Image dynamics Full Audio System & Custom box installed by Antidote- Magnaflow exhaust/w muffler delete- R1 Concept Custom Rotors- Custom Color changing Grille
kevlarking13 is offline   Reply With Quote