Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V6 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 07-22-2017, 07:29 PM   #1
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Camaro
WTB LFX stock upper intake mani

Looking for a nonmodified stock upper intake manifold for a 2012-2015 3.6 L LFX.
Kenny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 07:49 PM   #2
fastercamaro

Drives: 2014 jewel red rs
You could buy my complete assembly and sell what you do not want......
fastercamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 02:47 PM   #3
Jazzzed

Drives: 2015 Camaro LT
Are you having issues with yours Kenny? Just wondering why you're looking to buy after successfully porting yours.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:40 PM   #4
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzzed View Post
Are you having issues with yours Kenny? Just wondering why you're looking to buy after successfully porting yours.
Mine is doing awesome. Need to have one so I can port it to order for other members. Then I can send them a finished ported manifold. Then they can send me their stock as an exchange and get a core deposit. Are you interested? I highly recommend porting the mani and tb. This way there will be no waiting weeks to receive your manifold to be shipped back and forth and not have the use of your car while waiting for your mod to arrive. If you have an Overkill 80 mm TB, I can send you a stock tb to use and you can send me your 80 and I can port it . Then when you receive the 80 back ported, you can send the stock one back to me. If anyone is interested,please get in touch!
Kenny Camaro- K.C.'s Porting
Old 07-23-2017, 08:42 PM   #5
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Quote:
Your ride is looking sweet!
Old 07-24-2017, 12:43 AM   #6
Jazzzed

Drives: 2015 Camaro LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Camaro View Post
Mine is doing awesome. Need to have one so I can port it to order for other members. Then I can send them a finished ported manifold. Then they can send me their stock as an exchange and get a core deposit. Are you interested? I highly recommend porting the mani and tb. This way there will be no waiting weeks to receive your manifold to be shipped back and forth and not have the use of your car while waiting for your mod to arrive. If you have an Overkill 80 mm TB, I can send you a stock tb to use and you can send me your 80 and I can port it . Then when you receive the 80 back ported, you can send the stock one back to me. If anyone is interested,please get in touch!
Kenny Camaro- K.C.'s Porting
Yes, I probably will have you port my 80mm at some point. It isn't at the top of my list at the moment though. Probably more like next spring. In case you're not aware, you can get brand new manifolds off of Amazon for just under $200. I know you might not be looking for new, but just mentioning it in case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Camaro View Post
Your ride is looking sweet!
Thanks and back atcha!
Old 07-24-2017, 08:48 PM   #7
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Quote:
Yes, I probably will have you port my 80mm at some point. It isn't at the top of my list at the moment though. Probably more like next spring. In case you're not aware, you can get brand new manifolds off of Amazon for just under $200. I know you might not be looking for new, but just mentioning it in case.

Thanks and back atcha!
Thanks for the info. Haven't looked on Amazon, will check it out.