Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #43
JimpalaSS
GNRA105

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via Yahoo to JimpalaSS
If memory serves me correctly, there is not a mail slot on this BB3. Does this mean it is a 6 cyl???

JimpalaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #44
GEEo
OKCamaros

Drives: 4 banger Diesel
IMO this is the best looking Bumblebee so far.. love the quad tip exhaust!

I would say the Z28 would look similar to this cuz like the 2nd bumblebee looked like the SLP and after the movie the ZL's came-out I think after the movie their gunna release the Z28.... the Transformer is like the sneak peak of whats nxt!

anybody agree??? lol
GEEo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #45
Moonshade

Drives: ABM LS
I agree with the stripes but only on the wideset part. Full over stripes I like and think the only reason others dont is because ford over does them. I would like the wing if it was a little different. I love the wheels. Either way I cannot wait to see the movie.
Moonshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:01 PM   #46
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed 1 View Post
I liked the first movies stripes better......
The car looking more like the concept made it look sexier as well back then. even though headroom was worse with the concept GTO, the lower roof gave it that sleeker look that the production version was missing. The rear end also looked slightly less fat as well. I saw the concept three times at different auto shows and it made me fall in love with the Camaro and pre-order one. The production vehicle looks as close as possible and still meets all the safety standards the government puts in place. I was glad the roof was higher up in the production, my head would have rubbed against the roof otherwise. However when comparing the two side by side, there is no denying the concept would be considered sexier from the exterior. This Z28 bumblebee is not the concept anymore so that alone makes it look slightly different in the pictures compared to the original. Then slap on ugly stripes and now it is not appealing anymore to me. I am looking forward to watching T3 since the Director promised it would be better than the crapfest T2 was.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:06 PM   #47
Arioch

Drives: 2010 Camaro Victory Red 2SSRS
Appreciate the clips showing the movie set. Its cool to see the film shot from a different vantage point than what will actually be used in the movie.

As far as the Camaro... just terrible in my opinion. Ugly. Stripes look .... I'm not even sure how to describe it.. I really hate that Camaro's have this stigma - "everyone that drives them is a mullet wearing moron"....not my words just what I've heard a lot of other people say.... well those stripes make me feel like the Camaro is wearing a mullet and that makes me sad.

The rest of the stuff doesn't help either like the high wing spoiler. But hey I guess if you are shooting for a target audience of 5 year old kids they will probably love it. They aren't seasoned enough to know any better.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:15 PM   #48
spratleyea
Graphic artist

Drives: 2010 wht w/silver ralley stripes
Movie car...

It looks like the 2012 Z-28 to me...
spratleyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:15 PM   #49
Sean_W

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS
What's really surprising is that's not a concept anymore. They are actually using a production model now. Looks like they changed a few things to look concept, but it's not.

I do get tired of hollywood thinking in order for us to stay interested, they need to change things every movie. I've been interested since day one, you don't need to change the car every movie. If anything, you'll just end up jumping the shark without even knowing you did it. It'll be too late by then.

2SS/RS Inferno Orange Metalic & Cyber Grey Stripes

My Homepage
http://titanic-model.com
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:23 PM   #50
OrangeFury
Camaros Of Northwest Ohio

Drives: 2010 IOM 1LT, 1974 Corvette
Those stripes and the wing destroy an otherwise hot car.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #51
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Not loving the stripe design...
Old 07-25-2010, 09:33 PM   #52
showstopper

Drives: 2010 RS/SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROD1 View Post
They need to put that rear brake vent on the z28
I agree. Those are nicely executed. They flow with the car so nicely.
showstopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:45 PM   #53
herkman

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS, 69 Camaro
I want to know how they are getting away with stealing Gary's rear quarter vent design!

R6P - Kooks 1-7/8 Catted LT Headers, Roto-Fab CAI, MGW Shifter, Revolution SS Front Spoiler, Unrestricted Motorsports Rear Spoiler, Razzi Side and Rear EFX, Heritage Grill, Hawk HPS Pads, G2 Matched Calipers, SAV-3 Wheels, Vengeance Racing Stage II Cam 227/239.614/.624 115+3, 25% Underdrive Pulley, Oil Catch Can, 461 RWHP - 420 Torque
herkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #54
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactical Z View Post
Looks more like a ricer now... wideset stripes and spoiler have to go, I hope the spoiler gets knocked off in the movie..
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaniacFan View Post
Ya, you called this one. Need to lose the spoiler too. Yes, Bee from Transformer 1 is why I knew I had to have another Camaro..
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketman 12 View Post
Anyone else notice the Ferrari? Its in with all the other Autobots.....

As far as BB is concerned, other than the spoiler and stripes, it looks BADA$$!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilKnightFalcon View Post
I'm sorry but the wing just looks plain stupid and the quad exhaust just doesn't work for me. They are trying to do too much. They just needed to leave Bee how he was in the first (or maybe even second) movies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillz View Post
Man i freaking hate the change's. In the first movie Bee was total sweetness then in T2 they made it even better but wow that wing and those stupid stripes. They wrecked the look of Bee and they boot off Megan fox. Whats the point of even going to watch T3 now . Who ever is calling the shots now should be fired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroJedi View Post
Agreed! Getting worse with each movie. A wing. Lame. Maybe this is Transformers: Rise of the Fast and Furious a.k.a. we movie guys don't know shit about cars or have any taste. My2¢ That said I do like the "Z28" front end and quad exhaust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stl_Camaro View Post
I agree too! I really dont like the spoiler either, Makes it look like a rice burner on steroids!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
Appreciate the clips showing the movie set. Its cool to see the film shot from a different vantage point than what will actually be used in the movie.

As far as the Camaro... just terrible in my opinion. Ugly. Stripes look .... I'm not even sure how to describe it.. I really hate that Camaro's have this stigma - "everyone that drives them is a mullet wearing moron"....not my words just what I've heard a lot of other people say.... well those stripes make me feel like the Camaro is wearing a mullet and that makes me sad.

The rest of the stuff doesn't help either like the high wing spoiler. But hey I guess if you are shooting for a target audience of 5 year old kids they will probably love it. They aren't seasoned enough to know any better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeFury View Post
Those stripes and the wing destroy an otherwise hot car.
I guess the target audience isn't on this site. Could it be cause you already love it? I'm not going to penalize GM for trying to branch out. I agree, the stripes look hideous, but the wing is okay. They could have taken a little more time to get the wing to flow with the rest of the car a little better, but it was a decent attempt. GM is targeting somebody, but I can almost guarantee that 95% of this website isn't on that list.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:15 PM   #55
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by herkman View Post
I want to know how they are getting away with stealing Gary's rear quarter vent design! .
Maybe they're not stealing it.
SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:32 PM   #56
oTToBoT87
Robot in Disguise

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Transformers Edition M6
Send a message via Yahoo to oTToBoT87
i prefer T1 or T2 bee. its like a new actor every single movie. keep the same actor, or as in this movie, car.

K&N Typhoon CAI, Moroso Catch Can, ZL1 Grill w/ Emblem Pro's Cybertronian SS Badgeing, Autobot Fuel Door, Blue LED Dome Light, AAC Concept Side Markers, License Plate LED, Window Tint
oTToBoT87 is offline   Reply With Quote