Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 08-06-2012, 07:40 PM   #15
John Deere Boy
I bleed green

Drives: '11 2SS/RS LS3
I was at the back of the caravan and had such a huge sinking feeling when i saw what happened. Then i saw Tranz4mr up on jacks at ARH and I had a tear come to my eye as well with the hopes that they would be able to fix it up. So sorry this had to have happened. This was my second caravan and both were dangerous.

2011 2SS/RS LS3. Delivered 4/18/11. Solo Axle-back with J-pipes and quads, 35% tint, Yellow trim kit, Showstopper sidemarkers, babied garage queen.
2006 Silverado 3500 6.0, 1993 Pontiac Bonneville SSE
John Deere Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:49 PM   #16
camarorick

Drives: .
We're just glad you guys didn't get hurt. The car will be like new soon.

To the groups who stepped up with product, and labour

I.N.J.A.C.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HINEY1 View Post

The true meaning of the "CAMARO"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRay View Post
That's why we are called.....INJACC...ITS NOT JUST A CAR CLUB
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrans5 View Post

cuz that's just what true friends do.

camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:01 PM   #17
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
I had a very sick feeling as I drove by your car on the interstate. Really glad to hear how everyone came together to help you out. Shows how great the Camaro family Is in tough times.

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:46 PM   #18
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
I didn't arrive until Saturday but I came across the OP's car in the host hotel lot. I can't believe how good it looked, after hearing what happened. I'm really glad nobody was killed and everyone came together to help the OP out. Hope your Bumblebee is back to its glory soon.
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:06 AM   #19
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Hey Brad & Dianne , we met at Camaro Nationals , You gave us the card from the guy that did your airbrush work, And were really great to talk about it, We are in the Upstate c5 club , When I saw the Plate on the car I knew it was your car , My heart sank , I am so greatful that no one was hurt and what can I say about Camaro friends , They Are Family And no one gets left behind , What a amazing crew & what they did for you at CFest...........hope to see you guys again soon...
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:12 AM   #20
MS3DALE

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3/6M Litho#190
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
I didn't arrive until Saturday but I came across the OP's car in the host hotel lot. I can't believe how good it looked, after hearing what happened. I'm really glad nobody was killed and everyone came together to help the OP out. Hope your Bumblebee is back to its glory soon.
Same here,I was with Rachel's group that arrived Saturday,I'm glad you guys are alright

'11 IOM 2SS/RS LS3/6M HURST - Roto-Fab CAI-Kook's LTs-CORSA-Black Bear tuned
Proud Litho owner #190 - Homecoming Litho #120
'15 SILVERADO Z71 1500 LTZ Crew Cab - 6.2 "Midnight Edition" -Airaid intake-CORSA
MS3DALE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:11 AM   #21
f5journal
Senior Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2011 SS/RS manual - White
Great story, good ending. I chatted with you guys, I believe right after the exhaust was installed
f5journal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:14 AM   #22
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
I was at the very back of that caravan and was heartbroken to see the cars that had been in the accident. I am so glad you are okay and that it is going to have a happy ending.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:29 AM   #23
tpower
DBLCHBY III

Drives: 15 1LE
Made Lemonade out of Lemons (hahaha no offence to the yellow car) !!!! Car sounds great thanks to ARH and T&T and it will look very awesome in the near future thanks to ACS composite