Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V6 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 10-05-2021, 04:53 PM   #1
battlefield43214

Drives: Chevy Camaro
80 mm throttle body

If anyone had the 80 mm throttle body and wants to sell it I have 450-500 dollars..I ordered one last month from will but it still hasn’t came and my dyno tune date it’s coming up and I can’t run the cai or ported manifold without it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
battlefield43214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 06:21 PM   #2
BatmaroBeauty
BOOST OR BUST

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
Not sure what year/engine you have, but judging by the mods you describe I’m guessing LFX? Member Izentburg posted his mods in this thread looking for a tuner for his 2012 LFX where he states he has a Soler Performance 80mm PTB (84 effective bore) which could be an alternative solution purchase for you instead of hoping to receive the Overkill shipment by your scheduled shop date. Looking at the website the description of that item says it’s meant for the C6 LGX 3.6L but then states it can be used on other applications with an available adaptor. Maybe reach out to that member and inquire about their setup or contact Soler Performance to verify part fitment info? Worth a shot if you’re really in a bind.

Also, member Twin Town Terror posted this thread not too long ago in the V6 Selling section has listed a 2013 1LT LFX engine with a VMAX Ported TB no size listed and the OP intends to sell as a whole lot but maybe would part out if you made an offer? Again worth a shot and depends how desperate you are. GL!

BUILD STATUS: LOADING BOOST . . .
BatmaroBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote