Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 04-21-2013, 05:11 PM   #12657
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Ok, this is the biggest F-U to anyone in the world that thinks they have a remote chance in their H*ll or ours to bring down the people of the United States of America.

If you haven't seen this, it's awesome.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bost...-fans-18987149

We don't yet know the motivations behind this terrible act. But regardless, the spirit of the American people is so robust any attempt to bring us down will only increase our resolve and our belief in something far bigger than our politics. We the people.............
From my cold dead hand along with 200,000,000 patriots.

My wife seems to think I am some where to the right of General Patton. She may be right, but I have had enough of this terrorist BS. Men fight men. Scumbag slime ball piece of sh1t cowards place bombs at the feet of the defenseless elderly, women and children. There is no such thing as a terrorist to an American. There are only cowardly murderers or in the words of Tsarni Tsarnaev:

"You put a shame on our entire family -- the Tsarnaev family -- and you put a shame on the entire Chechen ethnicity... Being losers, hatred to those who were able to settle themselves -- these are the only reasons I can imagine. Anything else, anything else to do with religion, with Islam, is a fraud, is a fake."

Time to extract all possible actionable intel from Dzhokar Tsarnaev. With that in hand let the justice system proceed and our military finish the job.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #12658
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Maybe we just need to export hockey?! :-)

Unlike most other places in this world.... Americans seem resolved to put their differences behind them and pull in one direction when needed. Our enemies have no experience with this type of resolve that is why they never defeat us.

tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:22 PM   #12659
Blueclyde

Drives: 2023 ZLE
Pete, you hit the nail right on the head my friend! Well said!
Blueclyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #12660
Boris632

Drives: 1955 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
From my cold dead hand along with 200,000,000 patriots.

My wife seems to think I am some where to the right of General Patton. She may be right, but I have had enough of this terrorist BS. Men fight men. Scumbag slime ball piece of sh1t cowards place bombs at the feet of the defenseless elderly, women and children. There is no such thing as a terrorist to an American. There are only cowardly murderers or in the words of Tsarni Tsarnaev:

"You put a shame on our entire family -- the Tsarnaev family -- and you put a shame on the entire Chechen ethnicity... Being losers, hatred to those who were able to settle themselves -- these are the only reasons I can imagine. Anything else, anything else to do with religion, with Islam, is a fraud, is a fake."

Time to extract all possible actionable intel from Dzhokar Tsarnaev. With that in hand let the justice system proceed and our military finish the job.
Boris632 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:18 AM   #12661
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
We ought to send anyone caught in the act of terrorism on American soil to a special court in The Republic of Texas for prosecution. I am confident that justice would be served. They don't fool around.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:28 AM   #12662
Wizard1183

Drives: ABM SS2/RS M6
Send a message via Yahoo to Wizard1183
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
We ought to send anyone caught in the act of terrorism on American soil to a special court in The Republic of Texas for prosecution. I am confident that justice would be served. They don't fool around.
Well, he's not the only one needed to be sent to Texas for execution err I mean prosecution. That's it!

It's sad our country is weak in terms of enforcing penalties and giving ppl rights they have no business having. With that said, ill refrain from anymore political talk. Peace & chicken grease.

Life is short, drive it like you stole it!
Wizard1183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:58 PM   #12663
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Maybe we just need to export hockey?! :-)

Unlike most other places in this world.... Americans seem resolved to put their differences behind them and pull in one direction when needed. Our enemies have no experience with this type of resolve that is why they never defeat us.

My grandfather immigrated to the USA in 1905 from Serbia. For most of his adult life he lived next door to a Croatian. They were best friends. In the 80s when all hell broke loose in what was once Greater Serbia I asked him how he and Eli could be best friends. His answer -- In the old country I would shoot the son-of-a-b****. In America it is different. He is like a brother. That is the magic of America.

For those too young to remember or know, Kate Smith used to sing God Bless America for the Boston Bruins. When I saw the people in the streets cheering the police the first thing I thought of was Kate Smith and the crowd cheering God Bless America.

God Bless those killed and injured a week ago today. May He sooth those that are in pain and grieving. God Bless America.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:02 AM   #12664
OldScoolCamaro

^....actually Pete, back in the heyday of the 70's with the Broad Street Bullies in Philly, I recall watching Kate Smith regularly singing God Bless America for the Flyers, and was also played on the jumbotron after her death at home games.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:47 AM   #12665
JusticePete

You're right.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:20 AM   #12666
OldScoolCamaro

^....growing up in the market halfway inbetween Philly and New York, I got to experience alot of that great history, and to experience it live on TV...Gene Hart, Tasty Kakes, Kate Smith... featuring The Broad Street Bullies. Boston was always cool as well...
Old 04-23-2013, 09:19 PM   #12667
JusticePete

Z/28 running the Ring video is on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PeddersUSA/
Old 04-23-2013, 11:47 PM   #12668
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Did we see this and I just missed it?

tramtwo posted this on the go
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:12 AM   #12669
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Did we see this and I just missed it?

tramtwo posted this on the go
I watched it this afternoon but I don't think it hit Camaro5 yet.....
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #12670
OldScoolCamaro

... can't wait 'tll they take the gloves off and drive it.........

Tags
"number z", 2014 700hp z/28, 3/27/2013, 75k, super de duper z thread, thread for the zed, what'z up?, where's our z/28, why no big z?, z/28 spring 2014