Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #57
68 Z/28
Father Time

Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonybyram View Post
Just wanted to say Thanks from one member to another, nice Camaro, especially at MSRP. Mines on order, but someone should be interested. Again,Thanks for sharing with us.
Your very welcome and thank you

68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:57 PM   #58
EMB135Driver
Jedi Master

Drives: Boeing 757/767+2010 IBM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 View Post
I am not the seller it is available at the dealer that I am getting mine from , just put it on here to let anyone know it's available in case someone is looking for 1 like it , just trying to be helpful to Camaro 5 members is all !

So that means you ordered yours from a little dealerhip with a relatively brand new facility about 20 miles down I-95 from your town......The dealership initials are TG aren't they?

My salesman called me about this car, but I told him unless he could remove the GFX and the 21s It was a non-starter for me. I think they are worried about being stuck with it.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #59
68 Z/28
Father Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMB135Driver View Post
So that means you ordered yours from a little dealerhip with a relatively brand new facility about 20 miles down I-95 from your town......The dealership initials are TG aren't they?

My salesman called me about this car, but I told him unless he could remove the GFX and the 21s It was a non-starter for me. I think they are worried about being stuck with it.
You are correct about the location and initials but whats a dealer in Maine got to do with anything , and what if they are worried about it . They have nothing to do with my posting it and trying to make it available to a Camaro 5 member that may be interested in the car they have . whats your point except to bring negativity to something ment to be positive , I don't get it . Have I done something wrong in posting this , did I commit a crime by trying to be helpful , again excuse me if I have , sorry , if you don't want it why comment negatively on something that someone else might want ?

Old 06-27-2009, 05:47 PM   #60
MontyCarlo

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS auto IBM
By giving it the title "I can't believe nobody wants," you invited explanations of exactly why nobody wants it. You shouldn't be surprised.
3. Yes, but the medication helps immensely.

2LT/RS IBM/gray #21,895 ordered April 21st, delivered July 3rd
MontyCarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:53 PM   #61
68 Z/28
Father Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyCarlo View Post
By giving it the title "I can't believe nobody wants," you invited explanations of exactly why nobody wants it. You shouldn't be surprised.
Thank you , my mistake , your prob. right , just thought members on here were a little more positive and helpful toward each other

Old 06-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #62
EMB135Driver
Jedi Master

Drives: Boeing 757/767+2010 IBM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 View Post
You are correct about the location and initials but whats a dealer in Maine got to do with anything , and what if they are worried about it . They have nothing to do with my posting it and trying to make it available to a Camaro 5 member that may be interested in the car they have . whats your point except to bring negativity to something ment to be positive , I don't get it . Have I done something wrong in posting this , did I commit a crime by trying to be helpful , again excuse me if I have , sorry , if you don't want it why comment negatively on something that someone else might want ?

Whoa there slick...easy does it. I have a summer place in Maine, but reside permanently less than 5 miles from the dealership in question. My dealer is the dealership you are dealing with, so relax.

I don't know how my post could be construed to bring negativity of any kind, and I didn't say you did anything wrong (I'm not clear at all on how or why you could even think you did anything wrong, regardless of my dealer's location and who told me about the car in question).

I would have bought the car in question if the Dealer was able to remove the GFX and 21s, but he said they couldn't (I guess that even though they aren't installed they are already on the invoice for the car, so they must be delivered with the car).

I'd really be curious to see how I "brought negativity" to your post.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:02 AM   #63
68 Z/28
Father Time

Quote:
Whoa there slick...easy does it. I have a summer place in Maine, but reside permanently less than 5 miles from the dealership in question. My dealer is the dealership you are dealing with, so relax.

I don't know how my post could be construed to bring negativity of any kind, and I didn't say you did anything wrong (I'm not clear at all on how or why you could even think you did anything wrong, regardless of my dealer's location and who told me about the car in question).

I would have bought the car in question if the Dealer was able to remove the GFX and 21s, but he said they couldn't (I guess that even though they aren't installed they are already on the invoice for the car, so they must be delivered with the car).

I'd really be curious to see how I "brought negativity" to your post.
Quote:
I told him unless he could remove the GFX and the 21s It was a non-starter for me. I think they are worried about being stuck with it.
But that just sounded negative to me , sorry if I took it wrong , was just trying to be helpful to Camaro 5 members and seems like all everybody wants to do is gripe and bitch about this or that with the car that they are not happy with or it cost to much , c'mon ppl if its not the right car for you fine , get the one that is right for you . No need to bash this one , it's not right for you , but might be for someone else . Nothing personal about you EMB , just frustrating trying to do something good and mostly what ppl give you in response is to gripe about things . Again EMB I am sorry if I took you wrong , was just venting

Old 06-28-2009, 02:04 AM   #64
68 Z/28
Father Time

And P.S. my name is not Slick , ok Captain