Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 03-17-2015, 04:51 PM   #211
LAWMAN

Drives: 2010 cam.2ss/rs.iom,07'escalade esv
The shade of blue in this badge is the blue tha I would like to have in the Camaro,
1100:12/19/08
3800:06/19/09
6000:07/02/09
LAWMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 04:57 PM   #212
Gen_Nick3.8

Drives: 22 ZL1 1LE
So to be clear once you register and get a conformation everything is set? Cause im driving up my 1LE from Miami to Detroit. It's a once in a lifetime experience for me.
Gen_Nick3.8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 05:01 PM   #213
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by WA SSRS View Post
Ya... also looks like the old six cylinder badge on the front fender right behind the wheel well.

Could it be........a Twin Turbo six ????
And what 6 cylinder badge would that be? The Camaro never had one behind the front wheel on the fender. The ChevyII had one but it didn't look like the new one. Are you talking about this one? Maybe the outline is a little similar at the bottom but that is all.
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2015, 05:22 PM   #214
ferrarimanf355

Drives: 2011 Fiat 500 Sport... shut up...
Send a message via AIM to ferrarimanf355 Send a message via MSN to ferrarimanf355 Send a message via Yahoo to ferrarimanf355 Send a message via Skype™ to ferrarimanf355
Have we heard anything about an 8-speed automatic?
Old 03-17-2015, 06:12 PM   #215
Noomo

Drives: 2014 camaro ls/2
I registered at 6:20 am est and was waitlisted. Anyone register between 7am and 8am not get waitlisted?

CAI Intake, MRT V2 exhaust, SE Hot Wheels style wheels.
Noomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 10:19 PM   #216
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taf21979 View Post
I'm sure someone closer to the Detroit area will chime in here,but if nothing else I'm an hour north of Detroit and you are welcome to use my address to ship your camaro to.
you sure man? how far is it from your home to belle something park? lemme hit u up with pm.

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 10:36 PM   #217
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkartasasmita View Post
you sure man? how far is it from your home to belle something park? lemme hit u up with pm.
So you are wanting to ship the car from California to Detroit. Are you also shipping it back? Well you can probably count on $1,200 to $1,800 dollars if you use a quality shipper.
Miles don't hurt your car as much as you think. In fact you need to stretch its legs every once in a while, it's good for it.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:41 PM   #218
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen_Nick3.8 View Post
So to be clear once you register and get a conformation everything is set? Cause im driving up my 1LE from Miami to Detroit. It's a once in a lifetime experience for me.
The registration website went live at midnight, and the available spots for Camaro fans were filled by 8:30 AM Eastern. By the end of the day an additional 800 people joined the wait list to attend. All told, the customers who registered or are on the wait list represent 40 of the 50 U.S. States.
Chevrolet will contact those who registered, or are on the wait list, in the coming weeks with more information. For those that cannot attend in person, we will be regularly posting updates and a live webcast of the event on www.the**************.
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 12:43 AM   #219
spratleyea
Graphic artist

Drives: 2010 wht w/silver ralley stripes
2016 Camaro Will Debut to Fans on May 16 in Detroit [Invite Inside]!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tran View Post
Due to overwhelming demand, registration for the Camaro Six event is now closed. For those interested in attending, but were not able to access the site, we greatly appreciate your interest and apologize for not being able to accommodate everyone at the Camaro Six event.

The registration website when live at midnight, and the available spots for Camaro fans were filled by 8:30 AM Eastern. By the end of the day an additional 800 people joined the wait list to attend. All told, the customers who registered or are on the wait list represent 40 of the 50 U.S. States.

Chevrolet will contact those who registered, or are on the wait list, in the coming weeks with more information. For those that cannot attend in person, we will be regularly posting updates and a live webcast of the event on www.the**************.

Monday, March 16, 2015, 12:01 a.m. EDT

2016 Camaro Drops Cover on May 16 in Detroit

DETROIT – Chevrolet is inviting fans to see the all-new 2016 Camaro on Saturday, May 16, in Detroit. The sixth-generation Camaro will cap a day-long celebration on Belle Isle, the 982-acre island park that is home to the Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix May 29-31.

“This will be an event Camaro fans will not want to miss,” said Todd Christensen, Camaro marketing manager. “This is only the sixth time we have introduced an all-new Camaro. We wanted to share the moment with the customers and fans who have helped make Camaro both America’s favorite performance car for the past five years, and a cultural icon since 1967.”

Chevrolet expects approximately 1,000 people to attend the Camaro reveal, which will also include:
  • A “Camaro Museum” display of the most significant vehicles from the brand’s history
  • Hot-lap rides in the 2015 Camaro Z/28 around the Belle Isle Grand Prix course
  • Meet-and-greet opportunities with Camaro designers and engineers.
  • Camaro-only parking for owners

The event is free, however space is limited and registration is required. Attendance will be allocated with priority given to fans who agree to bring their Camaros to Belle Isle. For more information, or to register, please visit www.the**************.

We're also happy to reveal the badge for the sixth gen Camaro for the first time!

Attachment 700807

Proposal for placement of the new badge...
Attached Images

spratleyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 04:15 AM   #220
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
So you are wanting to ship the car from California to Detroit. Are you also shipping it back? Well you can probably count on $1,200 to $1,800 dollars if you use a quality shipper.
Miles don't hurt your car as much as you think. In fact you need to stretch its legs every once in a while, it's good for it.
110%.. i really don't have the time to do road trip. have school to attend. i did a calculation on that already, roughly around $1,500-$1,600, back and forth. it is expensive but then again this is sort the only time i can go to see the next generation of my car, and then seeing my car display in there (hopefully)

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:40 AM   #221
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen_Nick3.8 View Post
If you're registered, and not on a waiting list, you should be all set, and Chevy will be contacting you with more details closer to the event date in May.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:11 AM   #222
Cookie Monster
Belle Isle

Drives: 2014 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkartasasmita View Post
110%.. i really don't have the time to do road trip. have school to attend. i did a calculation on that already, roughly around $1,500-$1,600, back and forth. it is expensive but then again this is sort the only time i can go to see the next generation of my car, and then seeing my car display in there (hopefully)
You were serious about shipping your car?

Credit to xVengeancex28
Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 12:57 PM   #223
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278

Drives: IBM 2SS, A6, Leather & Sunroof
Name:  $_57.jpg
Views: 846
Size:  48.4 KB
The 2016 Camaro badge looks kinda like this one above I found on eBay?
RetroDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 03:04 PM   #224
dangjohnny

Drives: ‘21 ZL1 1LE 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDude View Post
The 2016 Camaro badge looks kinda like this one above I found on eBay?
It's a French flag not a Russian flag. Camaro is a French word.
dangjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote