Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 07-10-2013, 01:01 PM   #57
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY
Autoboticus Roboticus

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Damn. It really sucks I missed out on this year. I was so looking forward to it too.
But, I couldn't show my car with the back of it looking like this:
Old 07-10-2013, 01:56 PM   #58
Goo

Drives: Cayman S
Didn't stop me... my back-end is still all messed up from my garage biting it, my wheels are still plasti-dipped and I'm missing half my stripes lol... but I'm not really into car shows. I just like hanging out and making friends.

I went two years ago, much bigger then. Last year I missed it due to my heart surgery. This year... meh. Don't get me wrong, it was cool to hang out and everything... just don't think I'll be back.
Goo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:19 PM   #59
Rickerbucks
HP addict

Drives: 2 SS RS,
Good to meet all you folks. WAY more C5 enthusiasts in WA then Vancouver area.

:-(

Follow my 2013 One Lap Of America Blog here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ShaunAnd...page_new_likes

2014 Jeep SRT 8 - stock
2010 Challenger SRT 8 - stock
2007 Charger SRT8 Super Bee - not stock at all.
Rickerbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:24 PM   #60
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
Wow I think this is the longest I have ever went without getting online. I have just been so busy this week. I had a great time at the show. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting new people. The show wasn't as big as I was hoping, but I am still glad I made it up. I will try to up load my pics soon.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:24 AM   #61
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEKFREEKSCOTTY View Post
Damn. It really sucks I missed out on this year. I was so looking forward to it too.
But, I couldn't show my car with the back of it looking like this:
You could have just hung a sign on it saying "BATTLE DAMAGE - Damn Decepticons!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goo View Post
Didn't stop me... my back-end is still all messed up from my garage biting it, my wheels are still plasti-dipped and I'm missing half my stripes lol... but I'm not really into car shows. I just like hanging out and making friends.

I went two years ago, much bigger then. Last year I missed it due to my heart surgery. This year... meh. Don't get me wrong, it was cool to hang out and everything... just don't think I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOM Black Diamond View Post
Wow I think this is the longest I have ever went without getting online. I have just been so busy this week. I had a great time at the show. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting new people. The show wasn't as big as I was hoping, but I am still glad I made it up. I will try to up load my pics soon.
It was a lot smaller this year than usual. Our best guess was the proximity to the Fourth of July, and other events going on at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickerbucks View Post
Good to meet all you folks. WAY more C5 enthusiasts in WA then Vancouver area.

:-(
I still just about dropped my jaw when you pulled in! I was not expecting that. The last time I was that surprised, was last week when my wife was hanging out the window yelling at some kids, and I looked over to see none other than the Fbodfather himself standing on the sidewalk right next to us. So glad you made it though. Congrats again on the win!

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:29 PM   #62
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
word has it we are moving to PR next year, maybe with drag racing events.
you had Sovern & the 4th of july weekend. NOT a good combo

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:42 PM   #63
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Looks like it was a fun time!
Old 07-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #64
Misty

Drives: 11 SGM 2LT/RS
It was great seeing old friends and meeting new. Here are some photos Glen took at the show.
Attached Images

Misty is offline   Reply With Quote