Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 04-08-2013, 02:46 PM   #5111
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 1LE View Post
Those of you looking for the 10 spoke zl1 wheels, they are now available noe to order. Find a good dealer that will give you a good price.
They weren't offered separately to begin with?
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:35 PM   #5112
SWAG1LE

Drives: 2013 1LE
This is cool! I live in El Paso and glad to see this thread. Hope to meet more Camaro5 folks in person. BTW if you all need any minor to serious mods done you should hit up HPS Automotive. Ask for Otter and tell him Swag sent you...they will take good care of you. HPS is on 811 Pendale south of I-10 just east of Lee Trevino. They work on Mustangs, Camaros, Vettes...any American Muscle you can think of and they do it right at a increadible price! I'm going to have them install my headers, intake, TB, CAM, and programer...whenever my 1LE comes in that is LOL. PM me for more info...

http://www.hpsautomotive.com/
SWAG1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #5113
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
They were on constraint but have been removed so you can purchase them now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
They weren't offered separately to begin with?
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:19 AM   #5114
xfactors

Drives: 2014 2LT vette with Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAG1LE View Post
This is cool! I live in El Paso and glad to see this thread. Hope to meet more Camaro5 folks in person. BTW if you all need any minor to serious mods done you should hit up HPS Automotive. Ask for Otter and tell him Swag sent you...

http://www.hpsautomotive.com/
Thanks for the info. Here are some pics of them working on a camaro. http://www.hpsautomotive.com/towing.html

On a side note, I didn't hear back from Viva today concerning my vette. If I don't hear back from them, I'm just going to wait until Aug of 2014, and try to order a 2015 model. The market should be back to normal by then. When I went down there last saturday, they told me they only had 3 allocations.

On a side note, I'm cancelling my cable TV service. In 2008 my monthly bill was $61 bucks per month. It's now $97 bucks per month, and I hardly ever watch it. So I'm going to show Time Warner my appreciation for them raising my bill so much, and just cancel my service. Adios to Time Warner.
xfactors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:58 AM   #5115
xfactors

Quote:
09:30am - Arrive at Caffeine & Octane at Starbucks on corner of Sunland Park and Mesa St.
I'm thinking about making that. Need to clean up my buggy a little bit. It's looking a little sloppy. I'm on vacation this week. Ahem, I won't be crusing to Las Cruces though, too many miles.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:19 AM   #5116
SWAG1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactors View Post
Thanks for the info. Here are some pics of them working on a camaro. http://www.hpsautomotive.com/towing.html

On a side note, I didn't hear back from Viva today concerning my vette. If I don't hear back from them, I'm just going to wait until Aug of 2014, and try to order a 2015 model. The market should be back to normal by then. When I went down there last saturday, they told me they only had 3 allocations.

On a side note, I'm cancelling my cable TV service. In 2008 my monthly bill was $61 bucks per month. It's now $97 bucks per month, and I hardly ever watch it. So I'm going to show Time Warner my appreciation for them raising my bill so much, and just cancel my service. Adios to Time Warner.
Wow, lots of stuff going on in here LOL. Speaking of side notes! Hey, have you tried Rudolph Chevrolet? They took such great care of me. They ordered my 1LE and locked in the price I want to pay using USAA. Check out this website: https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/car_...LinkPhrase=car It's a car buying service that USAA provides. You do not need to be military to join USAA. This website enables you to build your vette online the exact way you want. Then simply print out the build sheet which shows the MSRP with whatever other incentives are available. Rudolph will honor it and order your car. It's easy! no Drama either. Give it a shot...
Old 04-09-2013, 09:21 AM   #5117
SWAG1LE

P.S.

I only had to put down $300 for them to order my vehicle!
Old 04-09-2013, 12:27 PM   #5118
xfactors

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAG1LE View Post
Wow, lots of stuff going on in here LOL. Speaking of side notes! Hey, have you tried Rudolph Chevrolet? They took such great care of me. They ordered my 1LE and locked in the price I want to pay using USAA. Check out this website: https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/car_...LinkPhrase=car It's a car buying service that USAA provides. You do not need to be military to join USAA. This website enables you to build your vette online the exact way you want. Then simply print out the build sheet which shows the MSRP with whatever other incentives are available. Rudolph will honor it and order your car. It's easy! no Drama either. Give it a shot...
Thanks for the info. I may check out USAA. When I got my 2LS, I went to the Chevrolet site, and clicked on Camaros, then clicked on the build your own tab. I was able to get all the info I needed about my car. I went to all 4 dealerships, before I ordered my car from Viva. Viva asked for a $500 to $1000 deposit. I gave them a check for $1000. When I bought the car, they just gave me my $1000 check back. Whatever. Viva didn't play any games with me when my car arrived, like trying to raise the price, or lower the price on the car I was trading in. I was happy with their service.

On this new vette I'm wanting, I think I'm just going to wait and get a 2015 model. The market is all screwed up right now with this new vette coming online. I don't know that I want to get involved in that mess. Next year will be different. I still haven't heard back from Viva. The market is just screwed up right now. If the market wasn't screwed up, Viva would have already called me back, hoping I would buy the vette from them. Lots of people want the new vette, and they haven't even started making them yet for the general public.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #5119
SWAG1LE

True, everyone is going to try for the new vette. It may be best to just let the dust settle and get a 2015...or screw it! Get a 1LE! Whatever you choose...good luck bro
Old 04-09-2013, 06:32 PM   #5120
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Welcome SWAG! I checked out HPS' website and really wanna check out that 2010 Edlebrock Camaro so bad, by the system that is set sure looks like a best, that and it being 599HP LOL! You should come down and join us at Caffeine and Octane out on the west side of El Paso this Saturday morning. Our buddy Louis is bringing out his 1LE to the gathering, should give yo something to want your new 1LE to come sooner, hahahaha.

I myself went through Rudolph and like I mentioned before, they treated me top notch. At that time I had to put down a $500 non-refundable deposit, which at that time wasn't that bad as other such as Viva, Mission, and Bravo were asking $1000, ouch! But I was like you waiting oh so patiently for my baby girl to be pulled off the train cart and into the dealership.

The Vette is going to be such an amazing vehicle but the attention that it is getting is sure to drive the additional "just cause" charges on top of the MSRP price.I f I was you xfactors, I would just wait till the 2015 run just so that you won't have to deal with the headaches and such.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:18 PM   #5121
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
Keep the miles off, so that when you do trade it in they will give you nothing for it.
Quote:
I'm thinking about making that. Need to clean up my buggy a little bit. It's looking a little sloppy. I'm on vacation this week. Ahem, I won't be crusing to Las Cruces though, too many miles.
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:06 PM   #5122
xfactors

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 1LE View Post
Keep the miles off, so that when you do trade it in they will give you nothing for it.
Well, they might give me a little bit for it. One thing I like is it still drives like a brand new car.

On a side note, I'm a smoker, so I got the smoker's package for my car. Now here's the weird part. I haven't smoked in my new car, and I won't. And I won't let anybody smoke in it either.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:33 PM   #5123
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Quote:
Well, they might give me a little bit for it. One thing I like is it still drives like a brand new car.
If you're trying to get top dollar for your car, you'll be better off selling on your own cause dealerships are looking into making a profit and very very rarely will give you top dollar blue book value for it, even if does has low miles and such on it. The most I was able to get for my clean, excellent quality 2010 2SS/RS w/signatures of the folks from Chevrolet with photographic proof and all the shabang was $25,000. Low miles unfortunately mean more to the private collectors or auction bidders and not much to your everyday dealership.

Last edited by Char1ieone; 04-10-2013 at 09:02 AM.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:07 AM   #5124
SWAG1LE

Quote:
Welcome SWAG! I checked out HPS' website and really wanna check out that 2010 Edlebrock Camaro so bad, by the system that is set sure looks like a best, that and it being 599HP LOL! You should come down and join us at Caffeine and Octane out on the west side of El Paso this Saturday morning. Our buddy Louis is bringing out his 1LE to the gathering, should give yo something to want your new 1LE to come sooner, hahahaha.

I myself went through Rudolph and like I mentioned before, they treated me top notch. At that time I had to put down a $500 non-refundable deposit, which at that time wasn't that bad as other such as Viva, Mission, and Bravo were asking $1000, ouch! But I was like you waiting oh so patiently for my baby girl to be pulled off the train cart and into the dealership.

The Vette is going to be such an amazing vehicle but the attention that it is getting is sure to drive the additional "just cause" charges on top of the MSRP price.I f I was you xfactors, I would just wait till the 2015 run just so that you won't have to deal with the headaches and such.
Thanks for the welcome Char1ie! I will definitely see if I can get a hold of the guy who has that HPS modded Camaro. Perhaps he may show up on Saturday. If I went of course I'd be drooling all over Louis' 1LE lol. I bitter sweetly will be in Ruidoso this weekend hanging with family and friends. I need a break! I have never been to Caffeine and Octane B4. Sounds like a good time.

Rudolph is the best. I actually almost got talked into purchasing Mr. Rudolphs 2010 Hennessey supercharged Camaro. It's NNNAAAASSSTTYYYY...650 RWHP and only 2500 miles on the odo. They will take $50,000 bucks for it and warranty it. It's prolly worth $90,000 due to all the serious mods from Hennessey down in Houston. I was tempted but figured the 1LE would be a better daily driver...even though it will be in the garage a lot

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001