Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 04-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #15
SNV

Drives: 2014 RRM 2ls
Being a Cowboy fan and looking from the outside your better off lol.
He was in the last year of his contract. No way philly was going to give him a new contract. He will be looking to get paid being it will be his last one. A high 2nd round pic is a more then fair trade. He is only good for 12 games or so a year haha.
Vic is also not the answer. He is a better runner than a qb.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:18 PM   #16
bluman

Drives: '10 Corvette GS/'13 Mustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNV View Post
Being a Cowboy fan and looking from the outside your better off lol.
He was in the last year of his contract. No way philly was going to give him a new contract. He will be looking to get paid being it will be his last one. A high 2nd round pic is a more then fair trade. He is only good for 12 games or so a year haha.
Vic is also not the answer. He is a better runner than a qb.
As a Giants fan I don't believe the Eagles are better off, I think they are actually weaker !.
He never got the respect from Eagles fans...
2010 Camaro SIM/CGM RS/2LT VIN #310 SOLD

2010 Corvette Grand Sport
bluman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:47 PM   #17
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Didn't you guys go to like 5 NFC championships and a super bowl with McNabb? Do you know how many teams would kill for that? I'm sorry, but it could have been so much worse. He deserves a lot more respect than he is being shown by Philly fans. Well, you guys did snowball Santa one year.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:55 PM   #18
67 GTO
13.453 @ 101.90

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT Rally Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
. Well, you guys did snowball Santa one year.
And proud of it!

GMPP exhaust/JBA shorties/Vararam CAI/VMax TB/SLP Pulley/VMax IM isolator/MACE Ported IM +Plenum Spacer/IPF Tuned
67 GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #19
thebighar

Drives: 2018 1LT RS V6 Nightfall Grey
Backinblack, if you were from Philly you would understand the thinking. It's do or day here.
thebighar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #20
thebighar

Sorry, die I mean. Typing on an iPod....
Old 04-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #21
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebighar View Post
Backinblack, if you were from Philly you would understand the thinking. It's do or day here.
Quote:
Sorry, die I mean. Typing on an iPod....
Yeah, I'm aware of how brutal it can be, it just sucks though that its Super Bowl win or nothing. It would be tough being that kind of fan. Yes my Colts have won a super bowl, but they get bashed by outsiders all the time for not winning more super bowls. Here in Indy, it's quite the opposite. We are relishing these times. We know it probably will not be like this forever. Yeah I do that all the time when I use my Ipod touch.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #22
thebighar

I'm a phillies fan and I hate the eagles but the football fans here are nuts. I just went to a phillies game over the weekend and took my camaro. I would never take it to a football game here. God only knows what would happen, lol. Colts are a good team though, They are consistant, something the eagles can't seem to get right.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:22 PM   #23
SirBrad
The Captain

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS SIM
Quote:
I'm a phillies fan and I hate the eagles but the football fans here are nuts. I just went to a phillies game over the weekend and took my camaro. I would never take it to a football game here. God only knows what would happen, lol. Colts are a good team though, They are consistant, something the eagles can't seem to get right.
Are they worse than the Cryers, I mean Flyers, fans?
SirBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:12 PM   #24
scomaro22

Drives: 2010 VR 2SS! ,'09 Genesis
Quote:
Didn't you guys go to like 5 NFC championships and a super bowl with McNabb? Do you know how many teams would kill for that? I'm sorry, but it could have been so much worse. He deserves a lot more respect than he is being shown by Philly fans. Well, you guys did snowball Santa one year.

No lets correct that.........NOT 5 NFC Championships......its 5 NFC Championship GAMES. Only 1 NFC Championship game was won. I know alotta teams and fans would kill for that but how do you think Buffalo felt going to the superbowls they went to and losing ALL of them. Philly fans love there teams to win, but being heartbroken in the big games is alot worse. Who is disrespecting him ??? OMG, another stupid outsider that jumps on the Santa/snowball story.........do you even know the real story ???

scomaro22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:28 PM   #25
One Sick Camaro
That Cam though...

Drives: 11 Camaro 2SS 02 T/A WS6 15 SSV
i'm not saying anything my team always does bad haha. But still love tampa bay
One Sick Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #26
Chief00

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS CGM
Quote:

Another outsider throwing out the "snowball Santa" incident. Give it a rest! That was 40 years ago. The same things happen in other cities but don't get reported. Philly has the rep, so anything negative gets reported. Over and over and over...
Chief00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:22 PM   #27
MrGazinya

Drives: Aggressive
Quote:
Black 2SS RS LS3 Inferno Int. '17 1LE replica 20's {MODS} KOOKS LT: Borla S-Type: Roto-Fab CAI: Hurst ST.: PFADT Stage 2, Trailing arms, Tie Rods: ECS BigBlower Cam: Fast 102mm intake: Brian Tooley racing dual spring kit: TFS pushrod set: Katech C5R timing chain: Mellings high volume oil pump: ATI Balancer: Ideal performance upgraded clutch master cylinder:Tick performance upgraded slave cylinder/throwout bearing: Mantic 9000 twin disk clutch & light weight flywheel: Tuned by Doug Ring at ECS. 475RWHP/445RWTQ.Dynapack Dyno.

MrGazinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:19 PM   #28
Sour DeeZ

Drives: 2011 IOM 2SS RS M6
You see people are saying go vick, but VICK ISN'T GOING TO START. Shame huh?
Sour DeeZ is offline   Reply With Quote