Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 04-03-2019, 09:17 PM   #1
rozarioorlan

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LS
2010-2013 Non-Rs Halogen Headlights - Packaged and ready to ship! $220

Coming off of my 2013 LS Camaro are the OEM Halogen base Headlights. Both headlights were removed as I upgraded to a new set and have no use for these. They have no broken tabs, have not been modified and work perfectly. However, because they have been on the car for a few years and have about 55,000 miles on them, they do have some imperfections on the plastic housing which can be seen in the photos. I also swapped out the stock bulbs for SYLVANIA SilverStar zXe bulbs which is a nice improvement for light output and have about 20,000 miles on them. This is perfect for anyone who needs to replace their current headlights with OEM parts or wants to modify a set without having to take their existing headlights off the car.

Asking $220 shipped, will ship ASAP and send tracking info. Paypal or Venmo. Contact me at rozario.orlan@gmail.com, 7025775971 or message on here!
Attached Images

2013 2LS - K&N CAI, Overkill Ported 80mm Throttle Body, Overkill E85 Kit and Overkill Tune, Jacfab Ported Intake Manifold and Spacer, Stealth 3.0 TC, ARH Catted Downpipes, Magnaflow Resonated X-Pipe, Resonator Delete, Jones Full Boar Racing Mufflers, BMR 1.2" Lowering Springs, Elite Engineering Catch Can and Clean Side Seperator
rozarioorlan is offline   Reply With Quote