Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 05:56 PM   #99
rjcamaro
312 HP

Drives: 2LT/RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiftydriver View Post
I just tried to call again and yes I found out the same, disconnected. I hope this little prick does not disappear like a fart in the wind.

I also just filed a complaint with the FBI as you guys also have. I also used your three call signs and names if I had them.

I am a Montana boy and up here we tend to trust folks at their word, unfortuantely that is not always a good thing apparently. I own a firearms manufacturing business. My specialty, extreme range precision firearms. By that I mean 1000, 2000 and even 3000 yard precision accuracy for target competition and big game hunting. This is a pic of my Raptor LRSS rifle that I designed from the ground up for the ultimate in long range precision big game hunting equipment and it offers legit 1 mile reach.

This is what I do for a living, 4" three shot group at one mile, 1760 yards!! This was shot with my 375 Allen Magnum which is one of 18 wildcat chambering I have designed from the ground up.

In 2007, I made the longest varmint kill in the world at a measured and confirmed 2370 yards with my 338 Allen Magnum heavy rifle I affectionately nicknamed "Black Sunshine". I will not post the pics as I do not wish to offend anyone that is not in favor of hunting, we all have our right to have an opinion. Here in Montana, its a way of life, just as is your handshake or word being as good as signing on the dotted line is!!

So why am I posting this, well someone said that Chris is likely reading all of this, I just want him to know something about the hard working folks that he is screwing with and taking their hard earned money as he wiggles back the the rock he crawled out from under.

Its to bad we do not live +100 years ago, this would have been settled by now!!! Do not read this as that I am recommending violence in any way. I just want Fieldgoal00, NVMYSS, RJCAMARO and myself to get back what we have worked hard to get and obviously Chris works very little but seems to get his kicks off taking from trusting, GOOD people!!!

Unfortunately, being way up here in Montana, it would cost more then what I have lost to make a trip to try to recover the money, BELIEVE me, I wish I lived closer. I do have many friends around that area that may be willing to stand in as my representative. Many long range hunting buddies that would do pretty much anything for me as I would for them!!

I would like to thank Fieldgoal00 and especially NVMYSS for their help with this sad event. Its easy to tell good people right from the start and you two are top notch. If nothing else, at least possibly gained a couple friends for my investment in this pricks waste of time life!! Thanks guys for your time and help.

Nice toys! As being a Veitnam Vet, expert on an M16 and handgun as I've shot competition I appreciate such things.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:24 PM   #100
fugimo

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS ABM
Both those addresses are close to where I live and actually do work in the area when needed. The drive from the Airport to these addresses are not that far, 20-30 minutes depending on traffic and the time of day. (Driving directions to 15648 W Vernon Ave, Goodyear, AZ 85395 24.1 mi – about 29 mins (up to 1 hour 0 mins in traffic) This is from the Airport).

Also sent you links to deeds of both properties.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:42 PM   #101
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Ok. I'm closing this. As much as i don't like the guy I also don't like the idea of spreading someone's personal information on the internet.

And remember, a threat is also a crime.

Closed Thread