Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 07-21-2010, 05:32 PM   #71
Racer-X
Rhymin and Stealin

Drives: The Search is on ABM V6.....
Send a message via MSN to Racer-X
that will be HAWT!~

I Make Cars Sound Good.

Enchantment Editions
Arc Audio Competition Team
Image Dynamics Elite Sound Performance Team
Team Stinger
Racer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:52 PM   #72
andredmg
Big Nasty

Drives: Chevys lots of em
Oh yeah, it might wind up looking like the Bridgestone race car red/black two tone, VERY NICE!
andredmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:35 PM   #73
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Spotted a fresh temp tag plated IBM 2SS out on Lomas today...he was only doing about 80MPH so I had a hard time trying to catch him in the POS USPS LLV.

Also saw a very good looking RJT 1SS coming down Monte Vista this am. Again, temp tags.

There are people out there scoopin em up left and right....keep your eyes out and see if we can pick up a couple more for the next meet!!

You saw us on the Homepage once already with what, 8 or 9 cars at SMS....wait till we get 25+ shiny side up Camaros together in the 505.

You guys do your part, I'll make sure it gets to the Homepage.

Woot!
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 12:32 AM   #74
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Now I feel bad...

Had a fella all the way up from Los Lunas this afternoon in his super clean SIM 2SS/RS car with Painted Black stripes. Thanks for swingin by and taking the time to meet a couple of us who were able to show up.

Of course, my hellions were running amuck so I did not think to snap a pic of this clean whip.

It was awesome to have David and Brittany's friends come up and say Bye to em today over at IAS! Great setup, food, times, weather....all of it.

AND THE CAKE!!! Y'all missed out.

Anyhoo, that's what you get for not coming by gang!

Spotted a RJT with Black GFX and Wheels at Hooters Westside while enroute to the party. Had some sort of emblem or sticker right below the Camaro fender emblem.

Anybody seen this guy??

And right across the street at ...."an inferior Car Stereo facility" was another IOM with black stripes...nope, not Jamie.

Anyhoo, they are out. Rope em in!
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote