Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 03-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #1
FAIRNOT LZ1
It's in black & white

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Summit White #1366
Drags anyone?

Drags anyone?
My son want's to go and so do I but look at the date that would be a lot of run'in around!
He ran there last year with his supercharged C6 and I think it would be cool to do some time trials with him but I'm not in to the two trips in as many days ....unless maybe stay there the night and head over to the show in the morning??? naaaa
But for anybody that wants to go here is the info:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Racers,

Time to think about our Spring 2013 Drag Day at Lebanon Valley. It will be Friday, May 3 with a rain date of May 10. LVD will be sending me Track Rental Receipts that I'll send you when your sign-up sheet and payment are received. We limit the number of cars to 75, so get your sign-up sheet and check in ASAP to assure yourself a spot of the roster.

In order to avoid no-shows and lost revenue for the track, the full fee of $70 for the day must be paid in advance. Send a check made out to "LVD" to me at the address shown below along with a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE). You will receive a Track Rental Receipt by return mail in the SASE. You must present that receipt when you sign in at the track. There will be no refunds. If you can't make it, either find somebody to buy your receipt or sacrifice your payment.

Once again there are several new names on our racers' list. If any of you need more information than what is on the sign-up sheet below, just let me know. I've also attached a copy of the sign-up sheet if that's easier for you to print.

To the new people running with us for the first time – we have a really nice bunch of folks at our rental and we want to keep it that way. Anyone who can’t behave reasonably will not be invited back.

I look forward to seeing you at LVD.

Peace,
Carl Dudash
P.O. Box 200
Norfolk, CT 06058-0200
Attached Files
File Type: doc Spring 2013 Drag Day Signup Sheet.doc (20.5 KB, 98 views)

FAIRNOT LZ1 is offline   Reply With Quote