Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 08-13-2021, 07:19 PM   #29
QmaroSS
No regrets the red one!

Drives: 2012 Victory Red 2SS
Where did you get the app from? I don't I see in the Google Play Store any longer.
StainlessWorks LT (JetHot Coating) + HFC + Performance Connect, 3" SW Retro Cat-back, Roto-Fab CF CAI, Bo White PO TB, R1Concepts Drilled-Slotted Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads, AirLift Performance 3H suspension, MPD1 Rear Spoiler, Heritage Grill w/ Red SS Sparks Emblem, SLP Front Splitter, NightOwl V2 Halo Kit, Roto-Fab Red Engine cover w/ CF Plenum & Fuse Box Cover

QmaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 07:17 PM   #30
SummitWhite11

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snickers View Post
Ok.
As of now I borrowed an old Samsung GalaxyTab my mom doesn’t use anyway.
Installed the apk, and finally I can manage the lights again.

Now that they work again, an old problem occured also.
When I park the car and set the NightOwl system to „idle off“ so they are off, they Halos sooner or later fire back up, showing the whole neighborhood where my Camaro is parked and people telling me I forgot to switch the lights off.

When I look into the app, it set itself back to „idle to default“ again.

Interesting... I have an iPhone Xs Max and the NightOwl Ap no longer opens up on my phone. Is is no longer available in the App Store. Long story short.. My passenger headlight was acting up and changing to a different hue. Ended up purchasing new LED Boards, Bluetooth controllers and drivers from Diode Dynamics. Currently in the process of rebuilding my headlights and hope to get em working again. And of course... using the Diode Dynamics app on the iPhone.

ZL1 Appearance package, Flow Master American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust w/ QUAD TIPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Ported VMAX TB, OEM GM Brembo Brakes Package w/ Hawks Carbon Ceramic Pads, Night Owl Halo Kit (WIFI), FRONT/REAR Carbon Fiber Wrapped Bowties, Rear Oracle Blue LED Bowtie, Oracle Ghosted Painted Side LED Markers, Silver Side Faded Gills, OEM Satin Camaro Fuel Door, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Detroit Speed Engineering 1.5" Lowering Springs, Koni Orange STR.T Struts, Z28 rear LCA's, Black Magic rear 32" sway bar, 1LE front sway bar w/ DSE end links. Evil Energy Catch Can.
SummitWhite11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 06:49 AM   #31
sjmautoprod

Drives: '16 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by QmaroSS View Post
Where did you get the app from? I don't I see in the Google Play Store any longer.
We can get it to you. Sending PM.
sjmautoprod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 08:05 PM   #32
KalCorp
Space Coast Camaros

Drives: 2012 Camaro Vert
Just a FYI my son was able to get NightOwl app working again on my iPhone. after iOS updated it no longer worked. and yes missing from store so he was able to use IMazing and get the App off my other phone and reinstall it on this one and guess what it works lol. its running iOS 14.7.1. he thinks the update messed with app and it just needs to be reinstalled but when its not in store you cant do that. So we dont know.

getting new 13 Pro max soon and i bet its iOS 15 so will test on that also
KalCorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 06:57 PM   #33
SummitWhite11

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalCorp View Post
Just a FYI my son was able to get NightOwl app working again on my iPhone. after iOS updated it no longer worked. and yes missing from store so he was able to use IMazing and get the App off my other phone and reinstall it on this one and guess what it works lol. its running iOS 14.7.1. he thinks the update messed with app and it just needs to be reinstalled but when its not in store you cant do that. So we dont know.

getting new 13 Pro max soon and i bet its iOS 15 so will test on that also

I have an iOS 14.2 on an Xs Max. Is there any way you can get this to me to test on my phone? Would much appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZL1 Appearance package, Flow Master American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust w/ QUAD TIPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Ported VMAX TB, OEM GM Brembo Brakes Package w/ Hawks Carbon Ceramic Pads, Night Owl Halo Kit (WIFI), FRONT/REAR Carbon Fiber Wrapped Bowties, Rear Oracle Blue LED Bowtie, Oracle Ghosted Painted Side LED Markers, Silver Side Faded Gills, OEM Satin Camaro Fuel Door, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Detroit Speed Engineering 1.5" Lowering Springs, Koni Orange STR.T Struts, Z28 rear LCA's, Black Magic rear 32" sway bar, 1LE front sway bar w/ DSE end links. Evil Energy Catch Can.
SummitWhite11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 07:14 AM   #34
sjmautoprod

Apple links apps and devices, so it will not work. :(
Old 09-29-2021, 05:43 PM   #35
KalCorp
Space Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmautoprod View Post
Apple links apps and devices, so it will not work. :(
You need to make a copy of it on your system. this is what we reinstalled and it worked.

But i just upgraded to 13 pro max. going to see if we can get it installed on that now with iOS15 lol
Old 10-11-2021, 09:27 AM   #36
KalCorp
Space Coast Camaros

OK we have been able to get it to work on new iOS hardware and OS.

Just got 13 Pro Max with iOS 15.1 and was able to install nightowl app from iMazing to it and its working ok.

The App is no longer in the store buts its still on the apple servers. so as long as its there you can reinstall with iMazing app.
Old 10-11-2021, 09:28 AM   #37
sjmautoprod

Excellent work for the iCrowd!
Old 10-11-2021, 09:47 AM   #38
KalCorp
Space Coast Camaros

To bad we cant get the backupserver working. or setup another one