Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-10-2011, 09:50 AM   #15
Ironheadspearo
ride the pain train

Drives: 2011 1LT RS, 1998 fxstc HD
at first my dealer was not making me happy but in the end bent over backwards to satisfy me, even installed a free invisishield clear bra so i wouldnt get stone chips..... john hall chevy daytona
Old 06-10-2011, 01:11 PM   #16
Bobbyosto

Drives: 2013 Camaro & 2012 Corvette GS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMS1SS View Post
I like my sales guy as he did some stuff for my brother in the past. He was always straight with us both which, is appreciated. I'm kinda neutral on the dealer though, got a lot of youngins that try to up sell on stuff you don't need.
You the man!
Bobbyosto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:16 PM   #17
TOMS1SS

Drives: NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbyosto View Post
You the man!
I was wondering if you might see that Bob.
TOMS1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:19 PM   #18
Bobbyosto

Drives: 2013 Camaro & 2012 Corvette GS
Tommy
I'm always watching...
Bobbyosto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:12 PM   #19
reedster20

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
I wish our local dealer was as good as some others. I tried to buy my Camaro from them and their sales team would not accept my discount from my employer. So i went two hours away to a place that would accept it. Good experience with that dealer, who is located in Snyder,Tx.
I had a really bad experience with the local dealer's body shop and would not recommend them to anyone. Now i am starting to have second thoughts about the service dept. as well.
Next time i need some service i may check into the dealership in Odessa, which is only twenty minutes away.
reedster20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #20
TahoeCamaro

Drives: '10 Camaro SS/RS VR, '11 Tahoe LTZ
I've tried to buy numerous cars from Tom Gill Chevrolet in Florence, KY over the years but not once have they lowered their prices or tried to make a deal with me. Also, they have 3 ZR1 Corvettes that they leave OUTSIDE while 2 base model cobalts sit in the showroom. Needless to say these corvettes have not sold for 2 years.

I usually go to Mike Castrucci Chevrolet in Milford, OH for my cars. Always willing to make a deal and they never drill holes in my bumper .
Old 06-10-2011, 07:42 PM   #21
Matic

Drives: 2011 Summit White LS
My dealer in tucson was alright. No complaints. Had a horrible time w a particular dealership in Phoenix. Talk about the all time worst customer service, flying insults and continued harrassing telephone calls that went on for weeks after I walked out of the dealership. Im hard pressed to think of a time where I had to use so much restraint from decking somebody.
Matic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:20 AM   #22
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
If there is anyone here that would like to lodge a formal complaint or even a compliment for their dealer just let me know and I'll get you all setup.

Jeff Morris, Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:46 AM   #23
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
Dealership

I went over to my dealer yesterday I was having a few minor issues with the camaro. My exhaust keeps on rattling really bad on my left side the last few months and it got to a point where its started to drive me nuts. I understand that I installed the wrong exhaust on it. I bascially bought the gm performance exhaust not for the gfx kit then purchased the gfx kit last summer? So they were super nice and stuck a black piece of foam and she has no rattling anymore? Then my rectractable license plate holder was squeaking soo loud. They fixed that for me also Then they installed my blue led door handle pull lighting. I have been very blessed though as much I tore apart the camaro not to have more issues I have to drive 27 miles away one way instead of driving 3 miles to my local dealer put I enjoy the service much better
~Stacy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 09:25 AM   #24
Bonanza7
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010, Rally Yellow, Black stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
My dealer in tucson was alright. No complaints. Had a horrible time w a particular dealership in Phoenix. Talk about the all time worst customer service, flying insults and continued harrassing telephone calls that went on for weeks after I walked out of the dealership. Im hard pressed to think of a time where I had to use so much restraint from decking somebody.
Midway in Phoenix has to be the worst. I made a deal over the phone with the internet guy, went in to pick up the car and was told the guy never worked there. A smart A** salesman said: Sit down and we will work on a deal". I said I already had a deal, and was not going to start over again. He looked at me, called me a "F****** A**hole". At which time I left. An hour later, the internet guy called and wanted to know why I have not picked up the car. Fat chance I went back.
Bonanza7 is offline   Reply With Quote