Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 10-05-2018, 10:09 PM   #1
Codiath
brakes for squirrels

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS
Thumbs up My RDP/Dynosteve exprience.

I'm going to start by saying my experience was nothing shy of stellar. I told him my budget and let him know what I was trying to accomplish. I am a very frugal(cheap) person and have a wife that would kill me(hold out) if I didn't shop around. Needless to say Dynosteve at RDP had the best prices on the parts I wanted and fantastic customer service to back it up. I got a SCT tuner from him along with the remote/email tune and my butt dyno definitely notices a huge difference with just the tune and roto-fab CAI installed. The process was simple especially since he has a youtube video showing the whole process on uploading the tune. Shipping was fast, free and I really appreciate him not trying to upsell me. His responses were always timely and he never made me feel like I was a bother with my noob questions. Thanks again Steve you will definitely be hearing from me in the future. Cheer mate
Codiath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 08:40 PM   #2
Moto-Mojo
Fast Cars and Old Guitars

Drives: 2015 2SS RS (L99, baby!)
I'm sure some who see these recent posts about D-Steve's services must think we're some sort of paid shills. I doubt it. I can't speak for others - and yes, I've read the internet posts about how he killed baby seals with Snap-On wrenches and other ghastly acts, but hater's are gonna hate. Period.

I can't speak to what goes on in Ohio but his attention to customers and detail from afar are spot on. I have to assume it only gets better in person.

Dave
Old 10-22-2018, 01:50 PM   #3
zlathim

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
I agree. Steve has helped me out a bunch.
zlathim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 04:52 PM   #4
GodWentPunk

Drives: 2015 2SS White Convertible CE/INDY
I totally agree that he has the patience of a saint with all of my noob questions. Unfortunately for him, I've only just begun :-) I just picked up my headers/cat/mid-pipes from him and all of that will be going in sometime in early April. I will also be getting my tune from him as well...

joe...
Old 10-31-2018, 08:52 AM   #5
WoodBoss
"Old School"

Drives: 2010 2SS L99
He has always treated me well and I have been dealing with him for a couple years now and have made a bunch of mods and gotten a bunch of tunes from him. I always recommend his services and the RDP Store to buy parts.
WoodBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 10:38 AM   #6
George-CZ

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 and 1978 STROKER 383
Wink

And not only in the United States but overseas, Dynosteve is doing great work and technical support.

That guy have a truly holy patience.
In my country, it is not desirable to buy in the US.Almost everything is subject to a high tax.
Everything has to be carefully weighed and measured, I must to write the size to the carrier and then I can order something.
Dynosteve prepared all for me and respected the absurdity of the demands of our officials.

Besides, he helped me get parts I could not buy.
(Greetings from my strut tower brace ;-) )

And his dyno programs..... Perfect !!!

In addition, communication with my English ... Thanks again to Dynosteve
George-CZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 03:45 PM   #7
Nb1081

Drives: 10 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodWentPunk View Post
I totally agree that he has the patience of a saint with all of my noob questions. Unfortunately for him, I've only just begun :-) I just picked up my headers/cat/mid-pipes from him and all of that will be going in sometime in early April. I will also be getting my tune from him as well...

joe...

Haha i was thinking same thing when i was asking him questions on the tune he did for me. I know if roles were flipped i woulda been sick of me so hats off to you sir and thank you for a great tune

Tags
dynosteve rdp great service