Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 01-03-2015, 03:25 PM   #1
LOBBS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Fly by wire response handled in tune or still need a Vitesse?

Pretty much what the opening title asks. Our tuner at work has been busy and hasn't been able to plug in and turn off my AFM. I'm stock from a performance standpoint so if I could have him adjust the throttle response similar to what the Vitesse does that'd get me through until the big mods are ready. If not, then I'll track down a Vitesse unit.
LOBBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 05:56 PM   #2
TRIFECTA

Drives: Camaro SS
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOBBS View Post
Pretty much what the opening title asks. Our tuner at work has been busy and hasn't been able to plug in and turn off my AFM. I'm stock from a performance standpoint so if I could have him adjust the throttle response similar to what the Vitesse does that'd get me through until the big mods are ready. If not, then I'll track down a Vitesse unit.
We can do exactly that through our custom OS for the MY2010-MY2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS V8's!

And we'd be happy to dispatch a demo TRIFECTA calibration for your MY2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS so no purchase necessary!

With a TRIFECTA flash loader cable/program, there is a return to stock feature in the program and it will return your car back to stock 100 percent.

The current generation of TRIFECTA's flash loader solutions and corresponding Transparency featureset does not increment the write counter or increment entries in the flash history.

If you're interested, please email TRIFECTA customer support and mention this offer: we would be happy to dispatch a flash loader:

LINK: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=379948

(Specific power increases of +43 ft-lbs and +26 WHP under the curve on an L99 engine (Peak vs peak gains of +26 ft-lbs and +14 WHP on 91 octane))

Thank you,

Andrew@TRIFECTA

Last edited by TRIFECTA; 01-03-2015 at 06:13 PM.
TRIFECTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 07:30 PM   #3
LOBBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIFECTA View Post
We can do exactly that through our custom OS for the MY2010-MY2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS V8's!

And we'd be happy to dispatch a demo TRIFECTA calibration for your MY2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS so no purchase necessary!

With a TRIFECTA flash loader cable/program, there is a return to stock feature in the program and it will return your car back to stock 100 percent.

The current generation of TRIFECTA's flash loader solutions and corresponding Transparency featureset does not increment the write counter or increment entries in the flash history.

If you're interested, please email TRIFECTA customer support and mention this offer: we would be happy to dispatch a flash loader:

LINK: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=379948

(Specific power increases of +43 ft-lbs and +26 WHP under the curve on an L99 engine (Peak vs peak gains of +26 ft-lbs and +14 WHP on 91 octane))

Thank you,

Andrew@TRIFECTA
Email sent to info@trifectaperformance.com
Old 01-06-2015, 10:19 PM   #4
LOBBS

Meh, never mind. I never heard back from anyone from Trifecta and our tuner at work finally got a chance to get my car done.
Old 01-07-2015, 07:21 AM   #5
EmeryZ28

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
did it improve throttle response?
Old 01-08-2015, 03:59 AM   #6
2010_camaro

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
I had trifecta and I got the run around from them. I switched to HP tuners and never looked back.

https://www.instagram.com/whoopa_ss/
2010_camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 04:04 PM   #7
LOBBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeryZ28 View Post
did it improve throttle response?
Between the transmission tuning and getting the AFM turned off it is much better. I don't think he ended up messing around with much else. They're insanely busy right now. We've got a lot of new blower kits in the works right now and outside of the $125 for a EFILive VIN license I don't pay for my tunes.

I'll get a full dyno tune when the blower and exhaust goes on, hopefully this spring, but for now I'm pretty happy with how the car feels.