Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 03-08-2016, 07:23 PM   #1
SS_Diaz

Drives: 2010 Victory Red 2SS
Send a message via Yahoo to SS_Diaz
Id850

anyone have any close up pics of the numbers on the id850 injectors. Backstory.. ordered id850s from a vendor on here. Took car to shop for install cause i was very occupied at the time. 2 years later im putting my car back to stock. Changing my injectors and think i got jipped somewhere in the process. Just tryin to confirm if i actually have id850s. Part number on metal part is 80527. Thats coming back as "fast" injectors but the pic is different from what its coming out as. Sorry if i posted in the wrong spot. I figured tuning (fuel) would be a good place to start.
Attached Images

Old 03-08-2016, 08:24 PM   #2
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Just checked mine i havnt installed yet and same number.

Since your in SA too you selling any parts that you are removing?
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 09:00 PM   #3
SS_Diaz

Thanks for the reply. Scared me for a minute. Only thing i have for sale is the turbo kit listed in the forced induction classifieds. Puttin up my aeroforce boost gauge and injectors for sale soon
Old 03-09-2016, 10:29 AM   #4
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Diaz View Post
anyone have any close up pics of the numbers on the id850 injectors. Backstory.. ordered id850s from a vendor on here. Took car to shop for install cause i was very occupied at the time. 2 years later im putting my car back to stock. Changing my injectors and think i got jipped somewhere in the process. Just tryin to confirm if i actually have id850s. Part number on metal part is 80527. Thats coming back as "fast" injectors but the pic is different from what its coming out as. Sorry if i posted in the wrong spot. I figured tuning (fuel) would be a good place to start.
The engraved numbers should be Serial numbers you can check with Injector dynamics to see if they are real IDs or not.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 05:46 PM   #5
SS_Diaz

Thanks ted!
Old 03-09-2016, 10:13 PM   #6
SS_Diaz

Good to go, thanks again Ted. Mods you can delete.
Old 03-25-2016, 03:21 AM   #7
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
no mods do not delete helpfull info needs to stay on the forum for people who find this thread.
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote