Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 01-12-2018, 05:10 PM   #15
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #829
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosefJamesRS View Post
Where can I find one? (OEM)
The dealership can order them for you, but if you keep an eye out in the members classified section you may get lucky and find some already painted at a severely discounted price.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #829 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 06:54 PM   #16
JosefJamesRS

Drives: 2011 LT1 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroguy View Post
The dealership can order them for you, but if you keep an eye out in the members classified section you may get lucky and find some already painted at a severely discounted price.
You don't know the price by any chance?
JosefJamesRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:12 PM   #17
rwhxk3

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
The stock diffuser is dirt cheap. Like $30. Look on the forum. Always someone trying to sell one. Or eBay. It’s possible that the gfx rear diffuser may have some holes drilled in the rear bumper. Not very sure. Google how to install it and you may find the directions or a video of how to install. The rocker panels won’t leave any damage and you can get other rocker panels that will just snap back in place. The front splitter may have holes drilled in the bottom lip of the front bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
rwhxk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:25 PM   #18
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #829
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosefJamesRS View Post
You don't know the price by any chance?
This is my best guess:

Rock Auto Camaro rocker panels

Good luck!
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #829 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 10:58 AM   #19
13BRM2SSRS

Drives: 13 Camaro 2SS Vert L99
I purchased a complete set of OEM GFX painted black from a member on this forum back in 2014 for like $900 it was a great deal! Installed them myself per GM instructions. You do drill multiple holes across the entire front bumper that would be very visible if removed (12 holes sounds right). The side can easily be removed without and issues just reinstall the factory standard side skirts. The rear does not have any new holes drilled however permanent tape is used across the top of entire piece. Care would need to be taken to remove it without damaging the car / rear bumper. Once removed you would need to reinstall the standard lower bumper piece and correct the exhaust tips length. Hope this helps!
Black GFX / Dynatech Supermaxx LT Headers / FR Black Chrome ZL1 Replicas 275/315 / RDP Tune / CAI / VMAX TB / MBRP SS Catback / Gtechniq CSL & EXOV3 / VTC / RX Catch Can / Valentine 1 / Halo DRL / LED Fogs
13BRM2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 03:35 PM   #20
JosefJamesRS

Drives: 2011 LT1 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13BRM2SSRS View Post
I purchased a complete set of OEM GFX painted black from a member on this forum back in 2014 for like $900 it was a great deal! Installed them myself per GM instructions. You do drill multiple holes across the entire front bumper that would be very visible if removed (12 holes sounds right). The side can easily be removed without and issues just reinstall the factory standard side skirts. The rear does not have any new holes drilled however permanent tape is used across the top of entire piece. Care would need to be taken to remove it without damaging the car / rear bumper. Once removed you would need to reinstall the standard lower bumper piece and correct the exhaust tips length. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much, you have been very helpful along with everyone else who has given input on this. I think I've come to the conclusion that I may want to do a bumper conversion (V6 to V8) if I'm going to need a new bumper anyway. By any chance do you know if anyone on this forum would even be possibly interested in doing a clean trade for my V6 Bumper along with Ground effects package, or does that sound like too much for a single person to do? (I would much rather just have a clean 1 time transaction). Thank you again.
JosefJamesRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:46 PM   #21
sixty9fordkiller

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroguy View Post
In addition to the holes in the front bummer cover you will need new rocker pieces as the ground effects pieces replace the non-ground effects rockers.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:59 PM   #22
sixty9fordkiller

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 M6
V6 front GFX splitter will not fit a V8 car.
Old 05-17-2018, 12:45 AM   #23
billmalona

Drives: 2012 2LT
I am looking for a GM front GFX splitter for my 2012 v6 LT. Mine is missing, assume previous owner removed it.
billmalona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 11:24 PM   #24
SemyDaCop
LocoBee in da RGV

Drives: '10 Custom RY 1LT, '14 BlK SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by billmalona View Post
I am looking for a GM front GFX splitter for my 2012 v6 LT. Mine is missing, assume previous owner removed it.
Your version didnt come with it. Unless it was ordered when they originally bought the vehicle.

2010 Camaro 1Lt Custom
2014 Camaro 2SS/RS Custom
SemyDaCop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 10:46 AM   #25
billmalona

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemyDaCop View Post
Your version didnt come with it. Unless it was ordered when they originally bought the vehicle.
Yes it was dealer installed, but previously car must have hit a curb, the front splitter was removed and not replaced. I want to get it replaced like original. Any ideas on a used source? Holes in my front bumper indicate it was there but now it's not.

I stole these old dealer photos from the web but they show what I have vs what I want.
Attached Images

Last edited by billmalona; 05-31-2018 at 10:50 AM. Reason: add a picture
Old 05-31-2018, 01:23 PM   #26
BigPearlRVA

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
ive seen them 3 time s on FB market place $250-400 brand new never mounted factory.
BigPearlRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 01:41 PM   #27
billmalona

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPearlRVA View Post
ive seen them 3 time s on FB market place $250-400 brand new never mounted factory.
thanks

Tags
camaro parts, ground effect, help me i'm a noob, selling original parts