Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-05-2018, 07:15 PM   #1
BeastMode

Drives: 2011 SGM 1SS/RS M6
2011 Camaro 1ss - Synergy Green, M6

VIN 2G1FS1EW3B9120965
29,800 miles
Price: $21,000 OBO
NH Lakes Region - zip code 03237
reynolds.kory@gmail.com

I have had this car since 2015 when I purchased with 2,400 miles on the clock. The car is the very eye catching synergy green, which Chevy only made about 1100 of in SS trim.

The car is in excellent condition - the interior is very close to showroom condition. The exterior is also in very good condition. Some minimal specs in the paint from highway driving, but have to be really looking for them. One wheel has a very small spot of curb rash - it has been smoothed out and most definitely repairable with just paint, there is no damage to the wheel itself. Car runs great and all features work like they should.

The car has an aftermarket intake from Cold Air Inductions, which looks and sounds great, along with a 93 octane tune and skip shift elimination from Jannetty Racing - the handheld tuner will go with the car making it easy to return to stock or modify further if desired. Other than this the car is completely stock. Additionally the car has weathertech floor mats all around and trunk liner. The OEM mats are in mint condition and will also be included. The car has been maintained to the factory schedule during my ownership, which is substantially all of the miles of the car. I do not have all receipts as I would sometimes do the work myself.

The car has nearly new tires - Nitto Motivo, with only a couple thousand easy miles on them.

The car has been driven relatively easy - no track time, most miles are from highway commuting.

Selling because we have a new member to the family and the car is getting substantially less use, so we are looking to sell and buy a toy that the whole family can enjoy.

Price is as noted above or best offer. Clean title is in hand. It is best to reach out at my personal e-mail address as noted at the top of this thread, but I will be trying to check in on this thread to answer questions as they arise.
Attached Images

Last edited by BeastMode; 09-09-2018 at 06:28 PM.
BeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 07:23 AM   #2
acammer
Back in the game

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS SGM
Beautiful car and condition. Good luck with the sale!
2011 2SS SGM - CAI, PTB, Rod-Mod and ported intake, GPI SS3 cam, AR LTs 1.875", X-pipe, high flow cats, cutouts behind the axle. 25% UPD, 169*F stat, EE catch can, Ideal Garage clutch master, seperate reservoir, Tick-Shift billet throwout support, Yukon 4.10 gears, TruTrac Differential, LPW Differential Cover, BMR Pro diff bushings, Pegasus Solid rear sub-frame bushings. 497rwhp. 11.86@117 4160lbs raceweight.
acammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 06:29 PM   #3
BeastMode

Thanks! It is a gorgeous - someone will definitely enjoy it!
Old 10-12-2018, 07:57 AM   #4
BeastMode

Sold!