Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 08-16-2011, 01:14 PM   #1
Whiteside Customs
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs, 2010 2ss/rs, 2004 GTO
Bkscott gets his BC Racing BR Series coilovers!

Over the weekend, we had the pleasure of installing a brand new set of BC Racing BR Series coilovers on bkscott's 2010 2ss/rs!

Here's some pics - hoping bkscott will check in and tell us how he likes them!

This our solution to making the rear install look as factory as possible. We went down to Home Depot and found some 2" desk top gromuts normally used for computer and electronic wires. Installing these in the holes for the rear dampening adjustors leaves a professional appearance and protects from bare metal edges.

We dropped it 1" all the way around. Here's how the new stance looks:

Hope you're enjoying the coilovers, bkscott!

For pricing and availability of BC Racing coilovers, don't hesitate to drop us a PM, and for more detailed installation info, check out our install thread here.
Whiteside Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
bkscott

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Mike, thanks to you and your crew for the Sat install in all the heat. It was well worth it. I still can't believe how well the car rides lowered.

Now if I can just stop playing with the adjusters I wlll be fine. lol

ADM CAI, Borla Type S Cat Back, VMAX Ported TB, LG Short Throw Shifter, 1LE Shocks, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Whiteline Cradle Bushing Inserts, Custom Powdercoated ZL1's ,Michelin Pilot Supersports, Stainless Power Headers, Solo J Pipes, AAC LED Sidemarkers, ZL1 Rockers, SLP Splitter, ADM Stage II Cam,ZL1 Diffuser,Vitesse Throttle Controller.

bkscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:19 PM   #3
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Ugghhh.......I really want these!

Eventually I'll have the money scrapped up...just wish it was sooner than later.

The stance looks real good. Almost looks more like 1.25" than 1".
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:33 PM   #4
SUX2BU
Quit being a pu$$y

Drives: FAST
Looks like Barry needs a little bit of
SUX2BU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:21 PM   #5
bkscott

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
That is concrete residue. Happened the night my car was hail damaged. I got it off the body using distilled white vinegar, But that does not work on the wheel wells.

Car is going up on jackstands tomorrow so I can pull the wheels off and give the undercarriage a good cleaning.

ADM CAI, Borla Type S Cat Back, VMAX Ported TB, LG Short Throw Shifter, 1LE Shocks, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Whiteline Cradle Bushing Inserts, Custom Powdercoated ZL1's ,Michelin Pilot Supersports, Stainless Power Headers, Solo J Pipes, AAC LED Sidemarkers, ZL1 Rockers, SLP Splitter, ADM Stage II Cam,ZL1 Diffuser,Vitesse Throttle Controller.

bkscott is offline   Reply With Quote