Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 04-25-2015, 03:33 PM   #1
cal45

Drives: 2015 Blue Velvet Metallic ZL1
Next Level Performance in Orlando

I went by their shop today (Saturday) around 2:30 PM to discuss pulley change options and cost on my ZL1 and they were closed. No hrs of operation was listed on the door so I am unsure if they are open on Saturday or just during the week.

Has anyone here used them for any work on their car? If so, can you comment if you were satisfied and recommend them?

Thanks
cal45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 03:49 AM   #2
Ucantctchme

Drives: 2010 ss. 1990 RS the faster one.
Decent shop/tuner. Orlando is limited in it's gm performance shops. I do my own work and take it out to Tampa tuning to get the tuning work done. You will be okay with Next Level though. I am putting a pulley and some other parts on CTS V, this car will be going to next level for tuning(owner isn't willing to go to Tampa for tuning).
Vararam, XS Power longtubes and exhaust with Magnaflow mufflers, 1LE gears, Vengeance Racing spec'd comp cam with all supporting valvetrain upgrades, Melling Pump. QTP cutouts. 480rwhp.http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h179/ucantctchme/d5c3102c.jpg
Ucantctchme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 08:00 AM   #3
cal45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ucantctchme View Post
Decent shop/tuner. Orlando is limited in it's gm performance shops. I do my own work and take it out to Tampa tuning to get the tuning work done. You will be okay with Next Level though. I am putting a pulley and some other parts on CTS V, this car will be going to next level for tuning(owner isn't willing to go to Tampa for tuning).
Thanks. I agree, Orlando seems to be lacking in GM shops that do it all.
Since my ZL1 is my only car - any bolt on work that I want done - I want to schedule so it gets done in one day. I would consider a Tampa shop but I would need to be able to wait for the car as I have no transport back and forth from Orlando.
Old 04-26-2015, 05:17 PM   #4
MARKS5LTRETR
I'm a lucky dude

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS #1226
I have had my car tuned by Next Level and have good results with the tune. They aren't open weekends however that hasn't been a problem for me. Geoff went out of his way to fit my tune into his schedule and loaded a basic tune into my pcm when the tuner I had for a supercharger installation was locked to another car. I was then able to drive the car to the shop for a final tune. Way to go Next Level!
Old 04-28-2015, 09:14 PM   #5
cal45

Thanks, MARKS5LTRETR

Anyone else?
Looking to have the 5% lower pulley & ATI Damper installed only.