Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 07-08-2013, 12:13 AM   #57
dragon22

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
It's when I see black looking like that, I almost regret getting rid of my black Camaro. But the power difference is worth it. LOL Besides, you don't dare touch black or it scratches!
dragon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:08 AM   #58
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
dragon22...so for the Kinetic Blue on the HWSE, would you recommend using the Zaino or the Adam's products? Also I have used Zymol in the past and had great results. Zymol is more expensive then the Zaino, but I have no problem saving money if it means I will get the same results!

Here is a picture of the car:
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
mhoskins76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:26 AM   #59
Matster

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM/IOM #3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon22 View Post
It's when I see black looking like that, I almost regret getting rid of my black Camaro. But the power difference is worth it. LOL Besides, you don't dare touch black or it scratches!
Nothing nicer then a Black car with a fresh coat of wax, but a bit*h when it comes to show scratches and swirl marks.

Here is a recent picture of mine freshly done with Zaino. No digital enhancements to the photo on an overcast day. Before I went to the show the car got......

1) one coat of Z-AIO All-In-One as a base coat rather then using the ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator Additive
2) one coat of Z-2 PRO
3) one coat of Z-5 PRO

Got caught in some drizzle on the way to the show and rained on over night, so at the show it got the once over with Z-6 Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray.

Name:  DSC_0007.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  202.0 KB

416 Forged Stroker, E-Force Supercharger, Blower Cam, Rotofab CAI, Stainless Works 2" LT Headers and 3" Exhaust, LPE ZR1 Twin Disc Clutch, DSS 1400 HP Axles, Pfadt Performance Kit Stage 3.
Matster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:35 AM   #60
Matster

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM/IOM #3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoskins76 View Post
dragon22...so for the Kinetic Blue on the HWSE, would you recommend using the Zaino or the Adam's products? Also I have used Zymol in the past and had great results. Zymol is more expensive then the Zaino, but I have no problem saving money if it means I will get the same results!

Here is a picture of the car:
Nice wheels!

Zaino works well on dark colored cars but I'll let Tom chime in cause he has worked with both products.

416 Forged Stroker, E-Force Supercharger, Blower Cam, Rotofab CAI, Stainless Works 2" LT Headers and 3" Exhaust, LPE ZR1 Twin Disc Clutch, DSS 1400 HP Axles, Pfadt Performance Kit Stage 3.
Matster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #61
dragon22

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
Honestly, zaino is extremely easy to work with and gives amazing results! On the darker colors...black, blues, orange, reds...Zaino gives you an amazing shine. Any way you look at it, a person is in for a lot of work. If you're anal about getting swirls and scratches out, even more work is involved. I hate suggesting a person try something else if they're getting the results they like with the products they use. Machine polish, or not to machine polish. THAT is the question. Honestly, if you're happy with what you're using, I would stick with it. People tell me all the time...I have a mechanic I use regularly, but who would you recommend? I tell them to stick with him if they trust him. :-)
dragon22 is offline   Reply With Quote