Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 07-26-2016, 06:55 PM   #1
jrpxxii

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 427ci
RHS 427 brand new HUGE power FS

SBC 427 BES Tony Bischoff built brand NEW
Motor has never been in car and all parts from pan to heads are all brand new. Over $25k in this motor as it sits. Setup for boosted applications at 9:8:1 compression. Motor was built for a Procharger F3 gear drive setup so it can handle lots of power. I have over $6k in the heads alone and they are the Mast Black Label heads with BES PORT/polishing, Jesel rockers, titanium springs and valves, ultra pro lifters. Custom Dismond pistons side gas ported and upgraded pins. Moroso steel pan, pickup, windage tray, oil filter mount. Everything pictured is included EXCEPT gear drive mounts and ATI balancer. I'm taking a HUGE loss but have other plans and will take $18k for entire motor ready to race. This is a very serious motor for BIG power. Setup to push over 2000hp with the blower I have for it. Only reason I'm selling is I'm looking to buy a BBC but I will use this motor if no one is looking for a real bulletproof engine. Just this engine setup alone will put out 750-800hp and is built for boost so it's very easy to make HUGE power with this motor.
Attached Images

Last edited by jrpxxii; 07-26-2016 at 07:10 PM.
jrpxxii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 08:18 PM   #2
phat9le

Drives: GMC Yukon XL Denali
Heads

You interested in selling just the heads? I would buy the whole thing, but I already have an RHS 427. Just need heads and intake at this point.
phat9le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 03:42 PM   #3
jrpxxii

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 427ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat9le View Post
You interested in selling just the heads? I would buy the whole thing, but I already have an RHS 427. Just need heads and intake at this point.
I think I have the motor sold have several people interested. If I sold the heads Id have to have $5500 out of them. These are not your standard MAST heads and have lots of upgrades
Old 08-03-2016, 06:18 PM   #4
phat9le

Drives: GMC Yukon XL Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpxxii View Post
I think I have the motor sold have several people interested. If I sold the heads Id have to have $5500 out of them. These are not your standard MAST heads and have lots of upgrades
I had to ask. I understand though. $5500 for built heads is a fair price in my opinion.
phat9le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 07:14 PM   #5
8balldeluxe

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS Victory Red
Real fair price
Speed Engineering Headers w/ Texas Speed HFC's ~ Flowmaster 2 1/2" cat back w/Flowmaster Super 10's ~ Cold Air Inductions Intake w/ Scoop and WW relocate ~ VMAX CNC Spiral PTB ~ Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/Hawk pads ~ ZL1 Spoiler ~ SCTX4 RDP Tuned
8balldeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote