Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 11-09-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
bluemotev

Drives: Camaro
2010 Aqua Blue Metallic ABM 2SS RS Black Strips A6 Grey Leather So Cal

Hello all, I have my 2SS / RS ABM with Black Stripes and I decided to sell it.... It's perfect..... no issues at all. Just got her first oil change (Mobile One, at the Dealer), the car is barely driven, and is always pampered. Car has ONLY 3,650 miles, was purchased in March, has Black Stripes, 2SS/RS, I am the original and only owner, Gray Leather Interior, Auto Tranny, No Sunroof and Painted Wheels. Hasn't even been completely broken in yet.... Still smells new.

PM me if you want pics, but let me tell you the interior and black stripes look absolutely amazing in person, especially on the ABM... The black stripes look great, and depending on the angle, they look a little different (as some members have already written about). The stripes are factory installed, not dealer installed, which makes a big difference in look and quality. If you are interested please shoot me a PM. I am in Los Angeles area, and would prefer a local buyer. The dealer buy my house wants it, and they are willing to pay close to MSRP for it (I guess the ABMs are still hot) but thought I would offer it up to the community first.
bluemotev is offline   Reply With Quote