Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-21-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
n2oSS

Drives: 2010 SS2 Camaro
Need gift advice

My brother recently started a general repair and restoration shop. At the same time I had to work out of the country and he has stored me and my girlfriends car at his shop and running the cars now and then and having to move them in and out daily to do his work. Also found an oil leak on my camaro and fixed it for free without me even asking.

So he wont take money for rent or storing them so i would like to give a gift. Problem is what would be a good gift for a guy starting a shop, i am clueless. Want to give a useful gift he can use every day that will help his business ...... any tips?
Appearance Mods:
AAC Concept Sidemarkers, P13W Plasma LED Bulbs, Iforged Classics 20".
Next Mods:
Cam and Fuel System.
n2oSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:19 PM   #2
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
Give him an ice making machine. Where you are, he'll need it to stay sane and stroking the engines, not the heat.
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:35 PM   #3
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
I realize he runs a business now, but did you give any thought to perhaps a vacation? I'm sure a nice 3-4 day getaway to somewhere nice, all expenses paid, would be quite a present to get....

Failing that, you might look at things he may need in the facility, such as a good computer or two for in the office, perhaps a few air compressors, etc...

Hell, even some help pushing a broom/cleaning up for a few weekends/helping out if you can in the shop might be the best gift you could give him....returning the favor without being awkward..
Old 04-21-2011, 07:37 PM   #4
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Does he have all the tools he needs? Or maybe has old tools and could use new ones? Or a nice tool chest