Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 04-27-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
FIVE-O

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
So. Florida Broward Camaro Club - Needed

I was thinking we - residing in the illustrious county of Broward - should start a Camaro club in Broward - to compete with our friendly neighbors in Dade. Anyone with a Camaro think this might be worthwhile - sign on below. The compitition would be relatively rough - seeing how they do have some fine cars down there but hey? We could always give it a shot. Anyone interested? (Not you Leray: you never emailed me.)

http://beststylus.com/camaro.html
FIVE-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:06 PM   #2
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
South Florida Camaro 5's meeting are in Miami but are events are all through out south florida. We currently have a lot of members in the Broward area and would like if it we can just be one large group after all that is mostly why we went with "South FloridaC5" and not Miami so are Broward neighbors wouldnt feel left out. We can further discuss the starting of a more focused SFC5 Broward chapter than can host meeting in Broward on the days that work best for everyone there. Its just a suggestion that I think would help with what your trying to do, were already established and have many members. Think about it if you still wanna start your own thing thats cool too, look forward to hearing from you ..
Old 04-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #3
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 19 2SS vert, Mosaic Blk, A10
Just a reminder to all Treasure Coast Camaro 5s monthly meet is THIS Sat, April.30, 5 pm at Extreme Performance, 4443 Martin Hwy, Palm City.

ALL CAMAROS WELCOME!!!!! Nice short drive up turnpike or 95 for you S Florida boys n girls!
Drago77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:16 PM   #4
FIVE-O

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonSS View Post
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130542

Were a step ahead of you.... LoL come check us out we have many broward members..
Incredible. I was wrong (in thinking there wasn't one in Broward) for the first time in my life. Oh well; How do I join? Where are the gatherings? And when?
Old 04-28-2011, 08:27 AM   #5
2ss black

Drives: black2ss
yes we do

yes we do need a camaro club in broward and plam beach miami is to far to drive every time there is a meet im working on this so that we can get discounts at auto parts and tires stores i all ready have 5 or 6 camaro line up pm me if you are interested
2ss black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #6
FIVE-O

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ss black View Post
yes we do need a camaro club in broward and plam beach miami is to far to drive every time there is a meet im working on this so that we can get discounts at auto parts and tires stores i all ready have 5 or 6 camaro line up pm me if you are interested
Hey Mr. 2SS Black....I'm interested - as long as I'm not the president or hold any office in which wouldn't allow me to speed. I mean - how can you own a Camaro and drive the limit. So - if you'll accept my resume and allow me and my son (seen in the photo in front of FIVE-O) - we'd sure like to join.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #7
Erik@lashway

Drives: Camaros, Vettes, Trucks
We would like to head up a Broward "chapter" if anyone wants to pursue that...

Perks would include discounted dyno prices, nitrous refills, installs, parts discounts, etcetc.

It benefits C5 members (both in WPB, Dade and Broward where we are located) and helps our shop grow!

Let us know folks. We've had meets before at our facility that we're great!
Erik@lashway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:31 PM   #8
fldrummer
"Black Ace"

Drives: Supercharged 2010 SS, 2016 Golf R
Quote:
Originally Posted by LashwayMotorsports View Post
We would like to head up a Broward "chapter" if anyone wants to pursue that...

Perks would include discounted dyno prices, nitrous refills, installs, parts discounts, etcetc.

It benefits C5 members (both in WPB, Dade and Broward where we are located) and helps our shop grow!

Let us know folks. We've had meets before at our facility that we're great!
Do I get the first discount? :-D
Mods: Forged 416 LS3, Maggie TVS 2300 SC (~11 psi), custom cam (232/247, .630/.630, 118 LSA), 90-lb. injectors, ZL1 fuel pump & ADM controller, Alky Control meth kit, Monster LT1-SC twin-disk clutch, ZL1 drivetrain conversion w/ DSS 1000-HP axles & 1-pc. driveshaft, CAI Inc. intake w/ ADM scoop, XS Power full exhaust (1 7/8" LT headers with 3" off-road pipes), VMAX CNC-ported TB, LSR adjustable sway bars, LPE rear end-links, BMR 1" drop, BMR polyurethane bushings; UMI trailing arms & toe rods. Built & tuned by Kraftworks. 755 rwhp/708 rwtq
fldrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:23 PM   #9
xpanda305x
Banned

Drives: Dark Knight
^ lol :P
xpanda305x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:20 PM   #10
fldrummer
"Black Ace"

Drives: Supercharged 2010 SS, 2016 Golf R
I have the honor of being the first 5th-gen on their new dyno tomorrow. Can't wait to see what kind of numbers my beast will put down. Any guesses? I'm hoping for 415 rwhp.
Mods: Forged 416 LS3, Maggie TVS 2300 SC (~11 psi), custom cam (232/247, .630/.630, 118 LSA), 90-lb. injectors, ZL1 fuel pump & ADM controller, Alky Control meth kit, Monster LT1-SC twin-disk clutch, ZL1 drivetrain conversion w/ DSS 1000-HP axles & 1-pc. driveshaft, CAI Inc. intake w/ ADM scoop, XS Power full exhaust (1 7/8" LT headers with 3" off-road pipes), VMAX CNC-ported TB, LSR adjustable sway bars, LPE rear end-links, BMR 1" drop, BMR polyurethane bushings; UMI trailing arms & toe rods. Built & tuned by Kraftworks. 755 rwhp/708 rwtq
fldrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:34 PM   #11
Erik@lashway

Drives: Camaros, Vettes, Trucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by fldrummer View Post
Do I get the first discount? :-D
LOL. If this actually works out, we'll credit ya something

Erik
Erik@lashway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:08 AM   #12
CamaroLover21

Drives: 2018 RS Summit White Camaro
Send a message via AIM to CamaroLover21
I agree. It seems all clubs seem to meet in Miami. WHy cant meetings be in Broward?
Old 04-30-2011, 11:58 AM   #13
2ss black

Drives: black2ss
because

because we do not have a camaro club in broward help me start one i have five other camaro that im working with now im a ase certified tech this is just of the stuff that i do install cold air intake cosmetics and lighting enging corvers washing and detailing and a lot more so help me get this club going so i can help everone thank ps pictures to come of some of the camaro i have done

Last edited by 2ss black; 04-30-2011 at 12:04 PM. Reason: for got
2ss black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:17 PM   #14
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
guys our group is big enough for all of us. All we need is someone to take over meetings in Broward. but all events,car shows, cruises etc could be all done together. theres no need to make two groups so close together. we have over 12 members in Broward even Camarolover21 is listed as one. All our car shows have been in broward and hardly no 1 from broward has even joined. we went to super chevy show in palm beach and only the miami people with the exception of 3 from broward came by.

Some one could lead the Broward chapter and have bi weekly meetings like the ones we host down here, and when theres car shows or cruises we all go together as a group.

Torq in Broward already hosts meetings for us, so theres no need to start your own club, the entire club could meet in different places all over South Florida! Thats why we are South Florida Camaro 5! so Broward, west pam beach, plantation etc could feel part of the club

Why have two clubs so close together, both exclusive to 5th gens, be separated. The more cars we have in one club the better it is for the club=awards,discounts,recognition.

Someone maybe 2ss black could lead the meetings in Broward idk its up to you guys who you want to elect.

We already have SFC5 shirts, decal website.. Just think about it... PM further details...