Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

View Poll Results: SEMA Dinner
Yourself Only 10 27.03%
You Plus One Guest 19 51.35%
You Plus Two Guests 1 2.70%
You Plus 3 Guests 7 18.92%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2011, 08:27 AM   #71
camaro4mybday
"Camaro Joe"

Drives: 2010 SILVER ICE 2LT/RS CAMARO
Send a message via AIM to camaro4mybday
dammit jeff, you beat me too it lol this party is getting better and better
camaro4mybday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:30 AM   #72
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Drives: 2SS/RS SW with Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbucknum View Post
I will be at the Dinner!!!

I look forward to seeing everyone.

Cheers!
Jeff Bucknum

can't wait to meet you!

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
SSGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:50 PM   #73
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmicro_SS View Post
Could be! Worst cold I had in years, see what happens when you move to the West coast and get exposed to new virus's, they kick your butt. The good thing is my immune system is building a healthy list of stuff it can handle from two coasts now!
I thought I was sick when I was busy building my immune system.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:30 PM   #74
MJM Distributing

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
After dinner, feel free to stop by the Hawk Performance Party we're putting together for a chance to win from free pads (SEE BELOW):

THE 2011 HAWK PERFORMANCE - NEUSPEED SEMA PARTY FEAT. DJ CHARLES FEELGOOD SPONSORED BY MJM AUTOHAUS!

Are you going to be in the Las Vegas area the week of the SEMA Show? If so, feel free to stop by Insert Coins Nightclub for the Hawk Performance - NEUSPEED SEMA Party with music by DJ Charles Feelgood Wednesday evening, November 2nd.

We'll have reps from Hawk Performance and MJM there to discuss performance parts by NEUSPEED, as well as brake friction and Hawk's brand new Quiet Slot™ Rotor line from the leader in performance braking - Hawk Performance Brakes! We'll also be raffling off three (3) sets of brake pads for any vehicle Hawk Performance offers pads for (in HPS, LTS, Ceramic or HP Plus compounds) - just provide a receipt for purchase at the bar for any beverage to enter.

This is a free event (NO COVER CHARGE) so come out and have a great time and discuss cars, have a beverage and listen to great music from the disco house legend - Charles Feelgood! The party will start at 9PM and we hope to see you there!

INSERT COINS HAS GREAT CLASSIC ARCADE GAMES! ADD TO THAT CAR TALK, SEMA AND GREAT MUSIC!

Who likes the classics like Galaga, Frogger, Donkey Kong, Tron, Defender, etc? Imagine bringing a group of friends to a place where specially designed tables are available that sport your console of choice, games of choice, VIP ****tail waitress service and large selection of specialty drinks and bottle service - all while talking about cool cars, SEMA and listening to great music by a legend like Charles? Or imagine sitting at the 60 + capacity Beta Bar playing Mortal Combat or FIFA Soccer at no charge with a friend (or enemy) on 14 large screen HDTVs. If that's not your scene then slide to the coin-op's refurbished arcade cabinets of the past and go for top score in Pac Man or Donkey Kong! If that's not enough then consider the element of top local DJ's, videoDJs and a dance floor that's known to be packed into the wee hours of the morning!! That's Insert Coin(s)! This Ultra Lounge combining video gaming (modern and retro) with true night club experience is home to more than 45 refurbished classic arcade cabinets and 40 video game consoles – all with HDTVs -- ranging from the Atari 2600 to the Super Nintendo to the Xbox 360. InsertCoin(s) has been designed as an ideal venue for video game tournaments, private parties, corporate events and product launches. We hope to see everyone there during SEMA!

THERE WILL ALSO BE A DRAWING FOR 3 *FREE* SETS OF HAWK PERFORMANCE BRAKES PADS!

MJM Distributing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:08 PM   #75
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbucknum View Post
I will be at the Dinner!!!

I look forward to seeing everyone.

Cheers!
Jeff Bucknum
Awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJM Distributing View Post
After dinner, feel free to stop by the Hawk Performance Party we're putting together for a chance to win from free pads (SEE BELOW):
Thank you for the invite!

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:04 PM   #76
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
I hope we have a big turn out!

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
Old 10-22-2011, 10:22 PM   #77
camaro4mybday
"Camaro Joe"

Drives: 2010 SILVER ICE 2LT/RS CAMARO
Send a message via AIM to camaro4mybday
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGirl View Post
I hope we have a big turn out!
i think its gonna be a good showing!. whats up for monday the 31st at in and out burger??
camaro4mybday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:53 PM   #78
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post
Yo Pauuulyyyy!!!
Look forward to seeing you Guillermo. I finally made it out here man, tough going, but I am settling in. I need a week of cars and fun........SEMA BABY!!

I will call you from there, maybe we can sit and do lunch on day 1!

PM me your number again, I think I still have it, but just in case!
Old 10-22-2011, 11:57 PM   #79
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Hope you can make it this Saturday!
Still shot from the cold to get up early today, then my car was a mess since I was sick all last week. I should be showing up on Saturday the 29th. I will be in my Camaro and I am dragging my old man in his White Sky.

See you guys at Cars and Coffee next week. This time I am planning around the date. Look forward to meeting the other cars nuts out here!
Old 10-23-2011, 08:16 PM   #80
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Quote:
Still shot from the cold to get up early today, then my car was a mess since I was sick all last week. I should be showing up on Saturday the 29th. I will be in my Camaro and I am dragging my old man in his White Sky.

See you guys at Cars and Coffee next week. This time I am planning around the date. Look forward to meeting the other cars nuts out here!
Can't wait to meet you and yours!!! See you the 29th!

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
Old 10-25-2011, 11:12 AM   #81
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Just over a week! Can't wait for SEMA and all of us to get together!!! Woot Woot!

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
Old 10-25-2011, 12:46 PM   #82
JusticePete

As am I.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:22 PM   #83
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
Just over a week! Can't wait for SEMA and all of us to get together!!! Woot Woot!

Are we there yet?

Quote:
Look forward to seeing you Guillermo. I finally made it out here man, tough going, but I am settling in. I need a week of cars and fun........SEMA BABY!!

I will call you from there, maybe we can sit and do lunch on day 1!

PM me your number again, I think I still have it, but just in case!
Here it is: (323)707-7989

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:27 PM   #84
JusticePete

Super Chevy here I come..

Drives: Fabled Creature

I have more posts than you do??? How did that happen?