Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-09-2011, 06:10 AM   #1
NCRomine

Drives: '08 Tundra
2010 Grey w/ Maggie

Now before I have you read everything on this car I have to tell you that the cylinder 6 connecting rod is broken, so it is not currently working. I am deployed and just learned that I will be having my first baby in May so the car has to go! I understand that its a risk but thats life, if I could afford to fix and keep the car I would. I am asking 20K with everything thats on the car just so its clean and free from me. It is still a good deal, but the price is what I owe so no budging sorry.

2010 Cyber Gray 2SS with Silver stripes and gray leather interior. It has 20K (80% Hwy) and will be needing new back tires. Its modifications are as follows. Magnacharger TVS-2300, Magnacharger blower pulleys, CTS Custom stage 2 blower cam, Doug Thourley Shorty Headers and Doug Thourley Cat Back Exhaust(cat back not installed but will be included), Cold Air Inductions CAI, MGW Short throw shifter, GM cam gear, PRC .650" dual valve spring kit, PRC 7.400 chromemoly pushrods, GM Crank balancer bolt, NGK TR6 Spark Plugs, 160* thermostat, Port and polish throttle body, Devils Own DVC-30 Stage 2 meth injection(Snow's boost juice), Dual guage A pillar mount, Autometer ultra lite boost gauge, Autometer ultra lite AFR gauge. Stage 2 SPEC clutch w/ Flywheel. All together it has 600rwh/601tq. All of the work was done by Chucks Performance Tuning and Huston, TX.

If you are interested please contact me on yahoo at nicolisc@yahoo.com if youd like I can try calling some time just leave your number in the email. Thank you. -Nick
NCRomine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
Jason7
NorCalCamaros.com

Drives: 2010 2SS White
Since Chuck's Performance did the work will he fix the rod problem..? You should ask him if he would be willing to help out your potential buy with a rebuild? Might be more apealing to ppl. I think with everything taken into consideration the asking price isn't that bad.

Oh and a big shout out for your service, thank you kindly.

Jason
Jason7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:08 AM   #3
NCRomine

I have talked to him leading up to this and he said he could fix it no matter what the problem is but there is no guarantee on what that price would be. When we talked about the problem it came down to the fact that a lot of cars have a similar mod that don't have this problem so, it really was luck of the draw that this happened. He may be willing to work with someone he knows but there wasn't much of a price budge when I talked to him...
Old 09-10-2011, 03:09 AM   #4
NCRomine

Oh and thank you for your support! Its greatly appreciated!