Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 01-18-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
Kumar07

Drives: black with white stripe
push start

i just bought the st800 smart system.. and wanting to get it installed it looks really hard to do it so im not gonna mess with it. im just gonna give it to a pro to handle. i went to the local dealer in albany ga for it but they said its to hard to do and told me to take it to atlanta ga.. so does anyone know a place in atlanta that i can get this system installed? i want something that has done one before so he knows what he is doing
Kumar07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:25 PM   #2
RJsCamaro

Drives: 2011 1SS,RS Camaro M6
Try American Radio in cumming. They do great work.
RJsCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:33 PM   #3
Kumar07

thanks will give them a call tomorrow.. ill post some pics up when im done
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJsCamaro View Post
Try American Radio in cumming. They do great work.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:21 AM   #4
bigwayne3000

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Is this the setup you got:

http://www.auto-innovatio.com/magent...nd-models.html

I'm very interested in this now, the price is great. Its just a question of how much the install will cost. Did it come with any type of directions on how to install the stuff or no?
bigwayne3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:19 PM   #5
Kumar07

i looked around but didnt see any camaro with this yet so im to scared to do it my self but i found a guy that is doing it for 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwayne3000 View Post

I'm very interested in this now, the price is great. Its just a question of how much the install will cost. Did it come with any type of directions on how to install the stuff or no?
Old 01-22-2012, 08:20 PM   #6
Kumar07

and yes that is the setup i have i cant wait to get it done.. its gonna be done this coming up saturday
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwayne3000 View Post

Old 01-22-2012, 08:29 PM   #7
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
Where are you out of in Albany, Ga.
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #8
spyderbuddy

Automotive necessities could not do it?
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #9
Rcfiddy1
Sold car...

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS #37115
My Push to Start was free with car.
ECS Novi 1500 Supercharged, LS3 conversion, Small blower cam, Alky Meth injection, 3:45 rear, BMR Suspension parts, 1LE Sways, Billy Boat ZL1 dual mode exhaust.
Rcfiddy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:48 PM   #10
spyderbuddy

You do know this system keeps a key in the cylinder lock? that is why I did not go there.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:00 PM   #11
Kumar07

ya i do but i have seen so many other cars that have it and it works perfect for them
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderbuddy View Post
You do know this system keeps a key in the cylinder lock? that is why I did not go there.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:01 PM   #12
Kumar07

haha i have that too but wanting to upgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcfiddy1 View Post
My Push to Start was free with car.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #13
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: SGM
there is a member that had it done.
it was posted about 1-2 months ago
Old 01-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #14
spyderbuddy

I do like the're system though.