Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 04-29-2009, 09:20 PM   #1
jpsuperman81
Yep I'm back!

Drives: 2017 Krypton Green 1SS 1LE
Trim Kits?

Is my rally yellow 2SS/RS going to have the yellow door panels and dash or is that part of the scorch yellow trim kit. i tried ordering the trim kit but when i preordered my car all of the options and accessories hadn't officially been released yet. If the door panels and dash are standard yellow then what does the trim kit add and did it actually become and option?
jpsuperman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsuperman81 View Post
Is my rally yellow 2SS/RS going to have the yellow door panels and dash or is that part of the scorch yellow trim kit. i tried ordering the trim kit but when i preordered my car all of the options and accessories hadn't officially been released yet. If the door panels and dash are standard yellow then what does the trim kit add and did it actually become and option?
The trim kit that comes with the car when ordered will be either silver or beige depending on the color of interior you chose. To get the yellow panels, you will have to order the Scorch Yellow Trim Kit from the dealer. It is not an option that you can order with the car, it is an accessory that you purchase from the dealer.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:42 PM   #3
jpsuperman81
Yep I'm back!

well that about sums it up, I will def be ordering the kit hopefully it's available and it can be installed before I take the car home. Any info on availability?
Old 04-29-2009, 09:44 PM   #4
jpsuperman81
Yep I'm back!

I would of like to see it standard on 2ss or possibly part of the rs package, but I will still purchase it, I think it completes the car.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:38 AM   #5
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
I'm really thinking about getting the scorch yellow or white trim kit as well for my black on black 1SS/RS, just to add a little bit of color to the inside. I don't know if they are currently available to purchase, but take a look at Camaro Scotty's link. I think he got a pretty good sale going right now?
www.gm.oeaccessories.com/newman/
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote