Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 05-02-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
1camaro4me

Drives: Ordered: 2ss w/RS IOM
Dealers ARE learning too

Stopped by my dealer today for an update (been at 3400 since late March). Spoke with the sales manager.

Now, a month ago this guy was near clueless on the whole process. I'd tell him to log on here and get enlightened.

What a difference a month makes. When he saw me he shook his head and said "still at 3400." Man, a month ago this guy didn't seem to know anything about status codes.

Told me they got another allocation pulled this week. That they were told their V6 would be in by Tuesday for the May 6th launch (a month ago if you had said launch, he would have thought you were talking about the space shuttle), and a lot of other detailed things that get discussed here.

Wow... I was impressed. I thought, "baby... you've come a long way."

So, there is hope for your dealer. Just give them some time.
1camaro4me is offline   Reply With Quote