Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 03-30-2012, 06:11 AM   #1
Rabamaro

Drives: 2010 ABM SS/RS
Issue with tune or ABS??

Okay, so last weekend I did a cam install, drove it 3 days with a basic cam tune long enough to get it to my tuner so he could get it on the dyno and tweak it. He tells me today that when he plugged in his computer to my car, that the ABS light came on. He cleared the code, restarted the car, and no more code. He strapped the car down to the dyno, turned off TC and Stabilitrac, and anytime he tried to do a pull, it was as if the ABS was kicking on. The car wouldn't let him make a pull. He pulled the ABS fuse (number 40) and no more problem. Now the only way the car will drive is if I have that fuse pulled. Of course my tuner said he'd never seen anything like it, and he's done 50 5th gen camaros. Any advice or ideas regarding this issue?? Not once during the week did I have any issues! I also posted this in the Brakes/Suspension section, but wasn't sure if this was tune related.
Vararam Tune CAI, Vararam Power Wedge, 160 degree stat, VMax ported throttle body, Ceramic coated ARH 1 7/8" LTs with X-pipe, Borla S-Type Axle back, MGW short throw, 3.91s, Ported stock IM, BTR Stage IV cam, Heritage Grille, Backup camera, UMI Performance trailing arms and toe rods, dyno tune
Rabamaro is offline   Reply With Quote